+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i didnt declare my Illegitimate Daughter when i apply Permanent Resident.

marymac

Oct 15, 2018
hello. im having problem now a days because i want to get my daughter in the Philippines because i saw my illegitimate daughter when i came to philippines for vacation. I know and its my fault not to declare her in my application. I was afraid to get deny. Me and my husband wants to get my daughter in the philippines. can this affect on my permanent residences status? can someone advice me what will i do for my illegitimate daughter?

mims2000

Sep 6, 2012
hello. im having problem now a days because i want to get my daughter in the Philippines because i saw my illegitimate daughter when i came to philippines for vacation. I know and its my fault not to declare her in my application. I was afraid to get deny. Me and my husband wants to get my daughter in the philippines. can this affect on my permanent residences status? can someone advice me what will i do for my illegitimate daughter?
Hi. Your status as PR will be affected bec it’s misrepresentation and u didnt tell the truth in your application

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Unfortunately she does not qualify to be sponsored. You were aware you needed to declare her so why didn't you do it? It is made very clear that you need to declare any children or spouse or they will not qualify for sponsorship in the future. You can try to apply for H&C if she is able to enter Canada but most are denied. During the multiyear process she would may not qualify for schooling or healthcare. You would need to consult a lawyer. If they promise they can get your child to Canada change lawyers because they are lying to you.

Reactions: mims2000