+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I didn’t applied via NSE why this letter.

Godday

Feb 19, 2020
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Date : September 9, 2021 UCI: ********

Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Please quote these reference numbers when referring to this application.
Dear ************
This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. The following documents are required to continue processing your application:************ - ***************:

Proof of Financial Support: A MyBank certificate for each bank statement provided alongside your application i.e. Union Bank, Access Bank and Fidelity Bank, showing sufficient funds for your studies and 12 months of banking history: https://www.visa-mybankstatement.com

This must be received at this office by: 2021/09/24

Please note:
All documents must be in either English or French. Any documents not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation.

To provide the requested document(s) from the Application Details page, click the “View submitted application” button at the bottom of the page and follow the instructions provided on the Documents Submitted page.

Should you be unable to provide the information and/or other documents requested you must advise us in writing detailing the reasons why you cannot provide the document/information requested. You must upload this written explanation electronically through the MyCIC portal in lieu of the document requested.

You must provide these document(s) within the timeframe indicated in your MyCIC account. You will not be able to submit your document electronically after this timeframe has expired.

If you fail to comply with this requirement, a decision concerning your application will be made based upon the information already submitted with this application.

For additional information, consult the CIC Web site at www.cic.gc.ca.
Attention: The unique client identification (UCI) number in the upper left corner of this letter is your personal identification number. For your own protection, do not allow any person, other than an authorized representative, to use this number as it provides access to personal information on your file.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
This message has been submitted to your MyCIC account.

By submitting your application electronically, you have agreed to receive correspondence electronically.
Application: *********

My question is this... someone said this message are for students who applied via NSE and I didn’t applied via Nigeria Student Express (NSE). And I was told to ignored the message sent to me by IRCC since I didn’t applied via NSE, and if I do submit the requested documents I will be ask to write ielts exam, so in order to avoid the exam, I should ignored the message, I am so confused about all this, please I need someone to help me out, has anyone received this letter from IRCC and did he or she submitted the documents requested, after submitting what’s the outcome of it.

Thanks

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Date : September 9, 2021 UCI: ********

Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Please quote these reference numbers when referring to this application.
Dear ************
This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. The following documents are required to continue processing your application:************ - ***************:

Proof of Financial Support: A MyBank certificate for each bank statement provided alongside your application i.e. Union Bank, Access Bank and Fidelity Bank, showing sufficient funds for your studies and 12 months of banking history: https://www.visa-mybankstatement.com

This must be received at this office by: 2021/09/24

Please note:
All documents must be in either English or French. Any documents not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation.

To provide the requested document(s) from the Application Details page, click the “View submitted application” button at the bottom of the page and follow the instructions provided on the Documents Submitted page.

Should you be unable to provide the information and/or other documents requested you must advise us in writing detailing the reasons why you cannot provide the document/information requested. You must upload this written explanation electronically through the MyCIC portal in lieu of the document requested.

You must provide these document(s) within the timeframe indicated in your MyCIC account. You will not be able to submit your document electronically after this timeframe has expired.

If you fail to comply with this requirement, a decision concerning your application will be made based upon the information already submitted with this application.

For additional information, consult the CIC Web site at www.cic.gc.ca.
Attention: The unique client identification (UCI) number in the upper left corner of this letter is your personal identification number. For your own protection, do not allow any person, other than an authorized representative, to use this number as it provides access to personal information on your file.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
This message has been submitted to your MyCIC account.

By submitting your application electronically, you have agreed to receive correspondence electronically.
Application: *********

My question is this... someone said this message are for students who applied via NSE and I didn’t applied via Nigeria Student Express (NSE). And I was told to ignored the message sent to me by IRCC since I didn’t applied via NSE, and if I do submit the requested documents I will be ask to write ielts exam, so in order to avoid the exam, I should ignored the message, I am so confused about all this, please I need someone to help me out, has anyone received this letter from IRCC and did he or she submitted the documents requested, after submitting what’s the outcome of it.

Thanks

It clearly says what you should do it you won't/can't provide the required document. Why then do you think you should just ignore it?

Page12111

Sep 9, 2021

It clearly says what you should do it you won't/can't provide the required document. Why then do you think you should just ignore it?
Hi @wonderbly am in same boat???? It’s advisable to provide it because I was told if I provide it they will ask me to write ieIts exam or provide ielts thou I got admission without ielts have you see or come across case like this before, I applied under the regular study permit program...

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hi @wonderbly am in same boat???? It’s advisable to provide it because I was told if I provide it they will ask me to write ieIts exam or provide ielts thou I got admission without ielts have you see or come across case like this before, I applied under the regular study permit program...
Just reply saying you don't have the statements as you applied under regular stream not NSE, and would prefer your application to be processed under the non-NSE stream. Just be aware that not providing the statements and IELTS might mean a delay in getting a decision as they are supposed to prioritize NSE applications (similar to SDS stream).

Page12111

Sep 9, 2021
Just reply saying you don't have the statements as you applied under regular stream not NSE, and would prefer your application to be processed under the non-NSE stream. Just be aware that not providing the statements and IELTS might mean a delay in getting a decision as they are supposed to prioritize NSE applications (similar to SDS stream).
@wonderbly IELTS was not mentioned in the letter that was sent to me from IRCC I don’t know if providing the requested documents if they will asked of IELTS.. have you heard or seen someone how applied in under regular stream later write IELTS after submission of application.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
@wonderbly IELTS was not mentioned in the letter that was sent to me from IRCC I don’t know if providing the requested documents if they will asked of IELTS.. have you heard or seen someone how applied in under regular stream later write IELTS after submission of application.
No, I don't know about anyone in a similar situation. You are better off asking in the thread specifically for Nigerian applicants.