+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I did a huge mistake for visitor visa

samijalal

Feb 19, 2020
Hello!

I did a huge mistake for me and my spouse when applied to a visitor visa. Yesterday I submitted the applications and everything were okay.
Today when I review them I noticed that I answered a question with "No" for both of us and it should be "Yes"!! That was a huge mistake :(

I have already send email to IRCC webform and explain the mistake happen but .... I don`t know what to do now.. I was refused with my wife on 2018 while applying to "Student Visa" to USA. The problem that I haven`t noticed before that the question has "or any other country"!!

Do you have a case like this before?

Thanks

Emmanuel ibk

Feb 20, 2020
I received SMS today
"Your application is under process at the IRCC office".
I also received same message that YOUR APPLICATIONIS UNDER PROCESSING AT THE IRCC on the 17th feb..pls what does that mean though have not received message for approval...pls help .thanks

...I also received same message that YOUR APPLICATIONIS UNDER PROCESSING on the 17th feb..pls what does that mean though have not received message for approval...pls help .thanks

Emmanuel ibk

Feb 20, 2020
Do not worry, this simply means that your passport stamping is under process.

I love this message ...so it mean that my visa is approve and is sure for stamping ...???

Emmanuel ibk

Feb 20, 2020
Do not worry, this simply means that your passport stamping is under process.

I love this message ...so it mean that my visa is approve and is sure for stamping ...???

I follow the link you sent to us to know the meaning of all messages..then I realise under message no 7 as it was explained that do not worried your passport is under processing for stamping at the IRCC

Emmanuel ibk

Feb 20, 2020
I follow the link you sent to us to know the meaning of all messages..then I realise under message no 7 as it was explained that do not worried your passport is under processing for stamping at the IRCC

samijalal

Feb 19, 2020
As I told you before about my mistake. I received a message from the embassy telling the following:

Dear Applicant,

Please be informed your e-mail has been addressed and added in your application.

Regards,

Migration section,

Is that okay for them now or I need to do something else?