+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I Can't link my CIC application to my account.

Sep 4, 2018
Can you please help me? My application for pgp2019 has been accepted by cic. However I am unable to link the application. I am only sponsoring my father. I created a cic account for him and am trying to link there. Is this right or should I try and link it with my cic account? Please help.
I linked my parents application in my account however it should work in your father's account also. Don't use the place of birth option. Enter the passport details as these are numbers more easily verified. For family unit, try different numbers: use 2 (for you and father) or try 3 or 4 depending on if your spouse, child or your mother are counted or not.

Reactions: johninflamez

Eriboy

Aug 5, 2021
Hi brothers and sisters,

I tryed to link my application many times but i can't. Anybody who can help me?

I applied for Permanent residence from outside Canada two years befor under the private sponsorshipe of refugee program. But affter i selected the Catagory as a permanent residence, there is no private sponsorshipe of refugee program in the sub-catagory list. So what can i do ?

thanks!

wings149

Star Member
Aug 23, 2022
I also have the same problem. I linked my application but still no matches all information is correct but still no matcher. I already have application number and UCI when they sent me the medical request but Istill cannot log in. Please help me on this
Hi Nicole,
Did you ever get to the bottom of this and link your application to your account? I am having the exact same problems.

jiji2

Mar 1, 2018
Finally linked my husbands account after 3 weeks!
Key issue was not including the sponsor in the final headcount. I changed to 2 and bam!! Worked!

wings149

Star Member
Aug 23, 2022
Ah that’s amazing. Well done. Mines not sponsorship so not the case for me. I didn’t know if you had to wait a certain amount of time after the AOR is issued before you can link. Everything I’ve put in is 100% correct. ‍♂.

jiji2

Mar 1, 2018
Ah that’s amazing. Well done. Mines not sponsorship so not the case for me. I didn’t know if you had to wait a certain amount of time after the AOR is issued before you can link. Everything I’ve put in is 100% correct. ‍♂.
It took me a while to link after AOR. About 2-3 weeks after notice of AOR. It seems to take them a while but mine was paper based so I was expecting a delay.

wings149

Star Member
Aug 23, 2022
It took me a while to link after AOR. About 2-3 weeks after notice of AOR. It seems to take them a while but mine was paper based so I was expecting a delay.
Ah maybe I’m being a bit premature. We applied online but maybe it takes a bit of time to convert it to the system. I won’t lose hope just yet. Thank you.

Alhadedy

Dec 29, 2015
I tried 5 times and eventually I found out that that family member should be counted even if they are not accompanying you. I used the UCI and application number and it worked fine!. Good luck everyone!.

nancyarora

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
I tried 5 times and eventually I found out that that family member should be counted even if they are not accompanying you. I used the UCI and application number and it worked fine!. Good luck everyone!.
Do we have to count our parents and brother when we type the number of applicants?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Do we have to count our parents and brother when we type the number of applicants?
From your previous posts, looks like you are applying under PNP. So your parents and your brother are NOT part of your family.

For people who are PR/citizen who are applying to sponsor their parents (PGP) and have a brother whose under 22 that will be part of the PGP application as well, then they DO count sponsor, parents and brother.

So you are replying to a post that people have different situation compare to yours.

nancyarora

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
From your previous posts, looks like you are applying under PNP. So your parents and your brother are NOT part of your family.

For people who are PR/citizen who are applying to sponsor their parents (PGP) and have a brother whose under 22 that will be part of the PGP application as well, then they DO count sponsor, parents and brother.

So you are replying to a post that people have different situation compare to yours.
Ohh sorry. Just stressed out with the situation. Not able to link my application:( thought I should ask if I am being dumb

jamorgan271

May 22, 2023
Question I am the person who is sponsoring my spouse. We are on the last stage approval or denied. We did a paper application and now trying to link paper application to online. I created an account for myself the sponsor and one for the applicant. Now am I using my account (sponsor) to link applicant information to my account? Or use the applicant account?
Anyways, I tried different combinations
permanent residence
Family class
The person's UCI and Application #
Passport
When it asks where want to reside too I put what was on paper application. We have moved since then and called in changing the address? Do I use the most updated new city address or what was originally on the paper application?
Also how many person's on application should I include his children who have also UCI#'s or just put 2.
I feel that the issue is where we want to reside and number of people on application. Also I used my account created sponsor and also applicant and getting no where always getting a fail.

Amyra Sharma

Apr 8, 2024
Hello everyone, I applied for visitor visa for my relatives (uncle and aunt) to Canada on 30th March 2024. But due to my phone being damaged I lost all the GCekey login and email id login for two factor authentication and now I created a new login and tried to link their app but it shows error every time. I tried with correct information as I have their main forms also. Please help me what to do. Thank you !!