+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I cannot link my application to the Gc Key…..HELP!!!

CM1218

Star Member
Feb 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
15-09-2022
AOR Received.
23-11-2-2022
just received an email with application number and UCI Number and ask me to link my application to an online account. I got my GC key already so I tried to link it up immediately, but I tried 5 times and need to wait 24 hours to try again. Afterwards I tried to create another new GC key and try again with different combination of infos, but still failed….

im sure about everything I input just except for the last question…no. of ppl under my application, is that 3 if I’m the primary applicant and my husband and daughter were also included in my application? Please help to confirm this and let me know if there is other tricks that I’m not aware of….

thank you!!!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
just received an email with application number and UCI Number and ask me to link my application to an online account. I got my GC key already so I tried to link it up immediately, but I tried 5 times and need to wait 24 hours to try again. Afterwards I tried to create another new GC key and try again with different combination of infos, but still failed….

im sure about everything I input just except for the last question…no. of ppl under my application, is that 3 if I’m the primary applicant and my husband and daughter were also included in my application? Please help to confirm this and let me know if there is other tricks that I’m not aware of….

thank you!!!
Yes you have to include yourself in that total people. Wait for 24 hours and then try to link again.

CM1218

Star Member
Feb 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
15-09-2022
AOR Received.
23-11-2-2022
Yes you have to include yourself in that total people. Wait for 24 hours and then try to link again.
i tried again today and failed for 2 times, and im so frustrated and tried to change the last question of family member from 3 to 2! and i can link my application now!!! wtf?!

after logging in, I found that there is only my daughter is in the dependent list! is that normal?
and they are asking me to fill in form schedule A again but only for myself!
anywhere that i can add my husband back in the application?

Thanks and your help is much appreciated!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
i tried again today and failed for 2 times, and im so frustrated and tried to change the last question of family member from 3 to 2! and i can link my application now!!! wtf?!

after logging in, I found that there is only my daughter is in the dependent list! is that normal?
and they are asking me to fill in form schedule A again but only for myself!
anywhere that i can add my husband back in the application?

Thanks and your help is much appreciated!
Yes. If they asked form for you daughter , send all forms including your marriage certificate and your husbands form with your daughter form and write a letter of explanation that there is something wrong your side .

CM1218

Star Member
Feb 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
15-09-2022
AOR Received.
23-11-2-2022
Yes. If they asked form for you daughter , send all forms including your marriage certificate and your husbands form with your daughter form and write a letter of explanation that there is something wrong your side .
Thanks fo your advice, actually i have already submitted all my husband's docs during submission of application -.-.....

they are now asking only me to upload form Schedule A to the portal.
should I upload my husband schedule A, marriage cert and also explanation letter to the portal as well?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thanks fo your advice, actually i have already submitted all my husband's docs during submission of application -.-.....

they are now asking only me to upload form Schedule A to the portal.
should I upload my husband schedule A, marriage cert and also explanation letter to the portal as well?
Yes . Your husband should also appear under dependent list . Looks like they haven’t added your husband to your application . Just send all your husbands documents again.

CM1218

Star Member
Feb 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
15-09-2022
AOR Received.
23-11-2-2022
thanks! i just logged in again and got a ADR, need to resubmit IM0008 form coz my husband was left off...... and got request for police cert for myself and my husband! thank you for your help!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
thanks! i just logged in again and got a ADR, need to resubmit IM0008 form coz my husband was left off...... and got request for police cert for myself and my husband! thank you for your help!
Just login to your Gckey and upload the documents in given field. Don’t forget to press transit button at the end otherwise they won’t get your documents.

Reactions: CM1218