+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I can’t submit, delete or continue my student visa application!

Paola Ponce

Jul 22, 2019
I was ready to make the payment of my student visa application so I clicked on submit but realized I needed to change one of the forms prior to making the payment. I went back to the home page and then when I tried to go back in to continue editing my application it wouldn’t let me either submit, delete or continue it, it shows no link to click. I also don’t know how to be able to start a new one in case this one doesn’t let me finish it? Could someone help me out asap?

It doesn’t show as submitted so I thought without having made the payment I could go back and change some things. I am desperate for an answer if anyone could help out!

Reactions: Karyman

Karyman

Jul 17, 2023
I was ready to make the payment of my student visa application so I clicked on submit but realized I needed to change one of the forms prior to making the payment. I went back to the home page and then when I tried to go back in to continue editing my application it wouldn’t let me either submit, delete or continue it, it shows no link to click. I also don’t know how to be able to start a new one in case this one doesn’t let me finish it? Could someone help me out asap?

It doesn’t show as submitted so I thought without having made the payment I could go back and change some things. I am desperate for an answer if anyone could help out!
I have the same problem. Please let me know how did you solve this problem. Thank you so much