+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I appreciate if anyone can just answer my question

merohadad

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Hello ,

How is easy is it to be sponsored by my Canadian wife while Enter Canada as Visitor with her and our Canadian baby.

we are traveling to Canada during October ....and are thinking to establish a new life there. Shocked

Thank you

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
merohadad said:
Hello ,

How is easy is it to be sponsored by my Canadian wife while Enter Canada as Visitor with her and our Canadian baby.

we are traveling to Canada during October ....and are thinking to establish a new life there. Shocked

Thank you
Yes do it as an inland application and if u r from a visa exempt country u will get ur file processed in few months.

merohadad

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Thank you Johny , But I am from Egypt (not a visa exempt country) , any idea about the time of processing the sponsorship application.

I have all my Documents ready for Sponsorship submission , I have also 5 years multi-entry visa . We are livinig together for 2,5 years and we have a baby of 1.5 years.

is it allowed for me to be work ?

Thanks in advance

faisalmohamed

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Brampton
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
14-12-2015
Med's Request
28-12-2016
Med's Done....
01-10-2015
Interview........
28-12-2016 (Phone)
Passport Req..
16-01-2017
LANDED..........
01-05-2017
johnybegood said:
Yes do it as an inland application and if u r from a visa exempt country u will get ur file processed in few months.
No, if you do an inland application it can take you over 2 years.

Not exactly "getting processed in a few months"

faisalmohamed

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Brampton
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
14-12-2015
Med's Request
28-12-2016
Med's Done....
01-10-2015
Interview........
28-12-2016 (Phone)
Passport Req..
16-01-2017
LANDED..........
01-05-2017
merohadad said:
Thank you Johny , But I am from Egypt (not a visa exempt country) , any idea about the time of processing the sponsorship application.

I have all my Documents ready for Sponsorship submission , I have also 5 years multi-entry visa . We are livinig together for 2,5 years and we have a baby of 1.5 years.

is it allowed for me to be work ?

Thanks in advance

Is your wife the Canadian?

She can do the outland sponsorship, the timeline for Egypt is about 12 months.

Is your visa just a tourist visa? Or it's a work permit? If it's just a tourist visa, you cannot work in Canada, you would have to wait for the application to process, I don't believe they will issue a work permit to you while a sponsorship application is being processed.

CanaHn

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Yes, You can do an "Inland Application".
BUT you can check application process time here: (and compares the process inland or outland, which suits you)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

Also, in the forum are so many topics about "Inland application" or "outland application for differents VO"

merohadad

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Thanks for all of you ,

Yes she is Canadian , also our baby is Canadian we have decided to leave Egypt and move To Canada.( we already have the flight tickets).
We have no work offer there .....I do not know if it will be difficult to establish a new life there or easy. I have doctorate of Science . is impossible to continue living under stress in Egypt.

Any advice ......

merohadad

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
I heard that ,

as my Canadian family are going to live there ....I can extend my stay there.

I heard also that I can apply for open work permit together while submitting my inland application

is that true ???

CanaHn

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Lucky you! You have a great advantage with multiple visa.
Search in the forum, there are son many people from Egypt who have gone through the process too, Im sure they will help you ...
And, on the right side of the page, there is a magnifying glass, you can search "egypt" and it show up so many topics about your country in the Forum, Family Class Sponsorship!!!.

merohadad

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Hello Canahn

Could we talk via Skype please ?

Por favor si podemos hablar por skype ....sera agradecido . Mi skype es. amirhadad30

Muchas Gracias