+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I applied for work visa from Punjab travel services

espera

Aug 18, 2023
I applied a year ago with this travel services and I have already paid them Indian 80k rupees first I got confirmed job then offer letter after that vfs sign form and lastly a call from the company that sent me the offer letter it was a confirmation call but my call wasn't confirmed so they asked me to pay for the embassy fee so that they can directly apply from the embassy then at the last they asked me to pay for the biometrics appointment fee I paid that too and now it has already been more than 2 months but I still haven't got the appointment for my biometrics and it has already been more than a year since I applied for it I'm so worried and I don't know what to do can anyone please help me what is this cause I've got all the things as they said but still it's been so long since I applied what can I do please help me

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I applied a year ago with this travel services and I have already paid them Indian 80k rupees first I got confirmed job then offer letter after that vfs sign form and lastly a call from the company that sent me the offer letter it was a confirmation call but my call wasn't confirmed so they asked me to pay for the embassy fee so that they can directly apply from the embassy then at the last they asked me to pay for the biometrics appointment fee I paid that too and now it has already been more than 2 months but I still haven't got the appointment for my biometrics and it has already been more than a year since I applied for it I'm so worried and I don't know what to do can anyone please help me what is this cause I've got all the things as they said but still it's been so long since I applied what can I do please help me
Scammed? what is the job with approved LMIA? Why are you paying them $80k? No such thing as embassy fee. Ask to have access to your IRCC account to check status. Biometrics are done first.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It sounds like you have been scammed.

espera

Aug 18, 2023
Scammed? what is the job with approved LMIA? Why are you paying them $80k? No such thing as embassy fee. Ask to have access to your IRCC account to check status. Biometrics are done first.
They are saying after your biometrics is done only then id password is given