+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I applied for visit visa since on the 17th of July and have done my biomentric

AnuOluwawa

Aug 22, 2019
Up till now we are processing your application what am going for remain one week and have sent email no reply. Please, what will I do it online application.

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Up till now we are processing your application what am going for remain one week and have sent email no reply. Please, what will I do it online application.
To check number of estimated days of processing https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html
To ask about about an application that has taken longer to process http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

I can't understand your statement "what am going for remain one week and have sent email no reply"? Did you mean you already sent a message on the web form but they haven't replied?
From what country did you apply?

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Please, if the traveling time has passed does it means they are not given visa.
Yes they still grant visas even if the travelling time passed. That is why it is advised that applicants apply 3 months before their planned dates and applicants should never buy flight tickets when applying for a TRV.

AnuOluwawa

Aug 22, 2019
Please, today make it 48days that applied for training in Canada up till now my application still on processing and the training is has passed does it means they are not given visa.

daddydara

Jul 14, 2019
Please, today make it 48days that applied for training in Canada up till now my application still on processing and the training is has passed does it means they are not given visa.
Visa will still be issued even if the primary visit purpose has passed.
I applied since July 7 as well and i'm yet to get any feed back from them meanwhile the event i planned on attending is over now same as my vacation.
Keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best.

AnuOluwawa

Aug 22, 2019
Someone told me, if the program you are going to do has passed and is your first time to applied to Canada, means they are not give visa.