+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I applied for outland spouse sponsorship application without filling out UCI no, Should I worry?

desaipratik18

Jan 8, 2019
Hello All,
Thanks for your time.
I have applied for out land spouse sponsorship application back in September end 2018.
My application was returned (Mid November) as incomplete file as background declaration form (imm 5669) was missing a signature of my spouse.
Perhaps, I was aware, I took this opportunity to get her Visitors visa (End of November) and later on to apply for Inland application, she got rejected (Mid December) (Thus she got her UCI no).
I kept Out-land application file ready in the mean time (Which does not have UCI no)
As soon as we got rejection I mail her files (Mid December) to Sydney (Without filling out her UCI no, as she got one now),
I am worried that this may cause any issue with file.
If any one of you have any idea, please help me out.
[Also, i came to know that spouse sponsorship file gets clear in less than 10 months, is that correct? ]
Thanks in advance.

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
I didnt know what my husbands was and didnt add it. It was fine

If by clear you mean approved - expect at least 12 months. Sometimes done sooner or later. No one can say definitively here when your application will have a decision made

desaipratik18

Jan 8, 2019
Thank you for your response.
I had one more query,
When i got my file returned, instead of getting application fees back, I have used the same receipt while applying again in December?
Is that a problem?
Am I supposed to pay again?
How i shall be doing this?