+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I applied for open work permit after two refusals

himsjag799

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
I applied for open work permit again after two refusals. And applied for visitors visa for my 1year old daughter. My husband is in canada since 1 year as a skilled worker in noc b category. What are the chances of visa approval for both of us?. I have attached all the documents of marriage, his employment letter, income proof from both sides, his pay stubs etc. kindly advise

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I applied for open work permit again after two refusals. And applied for visitors visa for my 1year old daughter. My husband is in canada since 1 year as a skilled worker in noc b category. What are the chances of visa approval for both of us?. I have attached all the documents of marriage, his employment letter, income proof from both sides, his pay stubs etc. kindly advise
It's not possible to predict the chances of an approval. As you've already applied, you'll just have to wait for the decision

himsjag799

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Its already 41 days of visitors visa application and processing time is 42 days

-
Are there any chances of my visa approval along with my daughter as she is an infant and cannot travel alone. Because time for open work permit is 4 months from india