+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I and my wife won the appeal, what should we expect next?

Jul 7, 2018
hi everyone!
I and my wife won the appeal, what should we expect next? Our lawyer’s service has ended, so we are going to proceed on our own,
But we don’t know what to do next.

can anyone help please?

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
There's a thread for spousal appeals. Search it and ask in there...

Something like Spousal Cases Join Here. Usually pretty active. Congrats on the appeal.

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
hi everyone!
I and my wife won the appeal, what should we expect next? Our lawyer’s service has ended, so we are going to proceed on our own,
But we don’t know what to do next.

can anyone help please?
Hi, kindly tell me why they refused? What you had missed to provide? Did you get advise to apply with new Application vs Appeal? How long took your appeal to won? Appreciated your reply.

Jul 7, 2018
Hi, kindly tell me why they refused? What you had missed to provide? Did you get advise to apply with new Application vs Appeal? How long took your appeal to won? Appreciated your reply.
They refused because the way i said i love my wife wasn’t emotional , and the officer thought that our marriage is not genuine,
Then we appealed , the appeal took about 9 months, we won the appeal, but we don’t know if i will get the visa or not,,, the judge said that they put the officers thoughts aside and that they should re open my case and proceed with it. So we are confused about the results, my wife is so depressed that they refuse us again.

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
They refused because the way i said i love my wife wasn’t emotional , and the officer thought that our marriage is not genuine,
Then we appealed , the appeal took about 9 months, we won the appeal, but we don’t know if i will get the visa or not,,, the judge said that they put the officers thoughts aside and that they should re open my case and proceed with it. So we are confused about the results, my wife is so depressed that they refuse us again.
What ?My wife is so depressed that they refuse us again. You mean your application refused twice?

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Can you kindly tell me , is your wife is sponsor? Did you inform IRCC that your wife is suffering with depression?

Jul 7, 2018
What ?My wife is so depressed that they refuse us again. You mean your application refused twice?
We applied to PR in 2017, we got refused in 2019, we appealed , a week ago we won the appeal,
but my passport is not available now, and i only have 30 days to submit the required documents.
how can i ask for some more time?

shaheen412

Jun 20, 2015
We applied to PR in 2017, we got refused in 2019, we appealed , a week ago we won the appeal,
but my passport is not available now, and i only have 30 days to submit the required documents.
how can i ask for some more time?
Thats not a problem? by the way where is your passport? you can apply urgent passport whereever you are, you can get the passport 4-10 days ,
If you can;t do it, just write them and explain your problem. Not to worry about.