+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am waiting for My Study permit approval since 9 months ago.

Najibullah Yaqubi

Jun 6, 2022
Greetings,
1-I applied for a study permit first time on date: 04, June 2022 and it was refused on date: 20, September 2022.
2-I reapplied for a study permit for the second time on the date: 01, October 2022 and till now it is almost passed 9 months there is no update.
Furthermore, I defer my course from Jan 2022 intake to September 2023 intake and shared the deffer letter with IRCC.
anyone, please advise me on what should I do?
Is it normal process time?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Greetings,
1-I applied for a study permit first time on date: 04, June 2022 and it was refused on date: 20, September 2022.
2-I reapplied for a study permit for the second time on the date: 01, October 2022 and till now it is almost passed 9 months there is no update.
Furthermore, I defer my course from Jan 2022 intake to September 2023 intake and shared the deffer letter with IRCC.
anyone, please advise me on what should I do?
Is it normal process time?
Not normal. Raise webform to ask. Or reapply.

Najibullah Yaqubi

Jun 6, 2022
Not normal. Raise webform to ask. Or reapply.
Hi, thank you response,
I raised so may webform and they told me your application is under process.

I got the below answer

Dear Applicant,
Thank you for your E-mail.
Your application is in queue for review.
Unfortunately due to the outbreak of COVID-19, IRCC processing times and the response to client enquires has been significantly impacted. This is due to circumstances beyond our control.
We appreciate your patience and we will contact you with the next step in due time.

We trust this information will be of assistance.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, thank you response,
I raised so may webform and they told me your application is under process.

I got the below answer

Dear Applicant,
Thank you for your E-mail.
Your application is in queue for review.
Unfortunately due to the outbreak of COVID-19, IRCC processing times and the response to client enquires has been significantly impacted. This is due to circumstances beyond our control.
We appreciate your patience and we will contact you with the next step in due time.

We trust this information will be of assistance.
So you either wait or reapply and find out if processed faster.