+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am Toronto based. Any help needed Guys and Gals? Its free !!

ane

May 10, 2011
App. Filed.......
May 8 2019
AOR Received.
July 17 2019
Hai ,can you help me how to bring the spouse when on WP. Spouse open work permit visa got rejected in oct 2010. is there any chances if he reaply visit via. What you guys feels. pls reply

genius77

Star Member
Dec 25, 2008
hi there.... do you have a network for those who are seeking an administrative position in toronto? it doesnt matter even if it is an entry-level office assistant position.... thanks

twenty

May 16, 2010
hello bsrk68, could you help me with my job hunt ? im also in hospitality . do you know of any hotel that hire foreigners ?

ANCHE

Mar 23, 2011
bsrk68 said:
Canada has had a publicly funded system of hospital and medical care since 1968. The majority of nurses work within the publicly funded sector of health care, a minority work in the private sector and a small number of nurses are self-employed. Because health is a provincial jurisdictional area, the health care delivery system is not centralized and there is no one place where nurses can apply for work. They must apply directly to individual employers. The Canadian Healthcare Association publishes a large directory that lists and gives addresses for hospitals, health centres, nursing homes, health associations and health education programs. This directory may be available through a public library or Canadian Consulate.

The nursing employment situation in Canada is improving after several years of health care restructuring and hospital downsizing. Nurses with skills and experience in specialty areas (e.g., emergency, critical care and operating room) and those willing to work in smaller communities or isolated communities are in the most demand. The Canadian Nurses Association is predicting a continued shortage of nurses for the future.

Unlike many other countries the registration of nurses does not occur at the national level. In order to practise nursing you must be licensed or registered in the province or territory in which you will work. You can request application forms from your provincial or territorial regulatory body.Canadian provinces and territories, with the exception of Québec, require that you write the Canadian Registered Nurses Examination as part of the registration or licensure process. At present, this examination can only be written in Canada on the recommendation of a provincial or territorial nurses association. The Canadian Nurses Association publishes CNA's Canadian Registered Nurse Examination Prep Guide will help you prepare for the exam. Québec nurses have their own exam.

You require language proficiency to become registered or licensed in Canada. Bilingualism (French and English) is an asset. Candidates must have knowledge of French to practice in Québec. In New Brunswick, Manitoba and Ontario, candidates must be proficient in either French or English. Employment and nursing education programs for unilingual French speaking nurses are available in Québec and in certain areas in New Brunswick, Manitoba and Ontario. In these provinces the Canadian RN exam may be written in either French or English. In the other provinces and territories require proficiency in English .

In Canada, registered nurses provide psychiatric/mental health services in a variety of settings. These nurses often have post-basic education and may also hold Canadian Nurses Association's specialty certification in psychiatric/mental health nursing. Registered mental health nurses from other countries may not have the broad education required for licensure as a registered nurse in Canada. So if you are in these areas, some courses may be required.

I have a friend who specializes in Nursing Placements in Canada. Let me know if you require his assistance and I will connect you directly with him.

Best Wishes and safe landing.
hi! im so happy i read ur posts! im a newly landed immigrant here in toronto. i alrdy applied for assessment at college of nurses in ontario for rn. i know it will take tym..so i wanna work any health related job wyl waiting for my assessment. im a doctor and a nurse frm the philippines. do u think i have chance. i really dont know wer to start and who to approach. thanks

Liferocks

Star Member
Nov 27, 2010
Muscat
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2009
Doc's Request.
22-07-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
9-6-2010
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
hi buddy,,,,

i too am looking out for an administrative position like genius77.........do let me know if any such positions are available........

thanks buddy........... :) :) :) :) :) :)

sagara

Star Member
Sep 16, 2009
Dear friend

we are a samll family of 3 myself,wife and kid. we received PR and expect to land in october and stay for 2 months
then we return within 2 months and after 6 months we go back to canada on permanant basis.
To stay the 2 months period we like to stay in a place with one large bedroom and shared kithchen and living room
we like to spend about 600-800 $

ehdgar

Star Member
May 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2011
AOR Received.
PER on April 20, 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
May 10,2011, In Process June 3, 2011
Med's Request
June 3, 2011, PCC, RPRF
Med's Done....
july 14, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
August 23, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: Sept 11, 2011, Visa received Sept. 16,2011
LANDED..........
October 15, 2011
Hi there!

Could you please tell me if its easy to get jobs for me and my wife in Calgary, I am a Chef worked in the US and my wife is a restaurant manager. Thanks a lot and God bless!

noeljobstreet

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 16, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 2011
IELTS Request
submitted last Oct 16, 2010
Med's Request
May 5, 2011
Med's Done....
June 7, 2011
Hi,

my wife is a registered nurse in the Philippines and is landing in Canada anytime this year. We are interested to know the first step as to how to apply for registered nurse in Toronto. Thanks

ANCHE said:
hi! im so happy i read ur posts! im a newly landed immigrant here in toronto. i alrdy applied for assessment at college of nurses in ontario for rn. i know it will take tym..so i wanna work any health related job wyl waiting for my assessment. im a doctor and a nurse frm the philippines. do u think i have chance. i really dont know wer to start and who to approach. thanks

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear Bsrk68,

Its really nice that you come forward to help. Can you please suggest what will be the best place to live for indian in Toronto with cost-effective & access to all facilities.

How should one find accommodation while in INDIA ?

Please suggest ...

Regards
Mayank

bsrk68 said:
Hello prospective immigrants landing in Toronto.

I landed here in 1999, residing here since then. Love to help new Immigrants settle down in the community. Let me know if you have any questions or anyway I could assist you.

Good Luck and Safe Landing !!
(This is not a business solicitation...just a philanthropic gesture from an immigrant who went through the grind)

montu

Jun 24, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
london``
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july2010
Doc's Request.
8thjuly2010
AOR Received.
22-11-2010
IELTS Request
àt the time of application
File Transfer...
22-11-2010 to lon vo
Med's Request
21-3-2011
Med's Done....
22-6-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in oct 2011
sagara said:
Dear friend

we are a samll family of 3 myself,wife and kid. we received PR and expect to land in october and stay for 2 months
then we return within 2 months and after 6 months we go back to canada on permanant basis.
To stay the 2 months period we like to stay in a place with one large bedroom and shared kithchen and living room
we like to spend about 600-800 $
Hi Bro,

even we are planning to land in oct this yr . we are 4 member family -2 small kids..am in chandigarh based and u?
lets connect and share ideas with each other as well ,.this will help our journey

tosher

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
BD
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 th Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
17th Feb 2010
AOR Received.
17-2-2010
IELTS Request
17-2-2010
File Transfer...
9th April 2010
Med's Request
04/05/2011
Med's Done....
25/05/2011
Interview........
Weaved
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah Received 29/9/11
VISA ISSUED...
Decession Made 27/10/11
LANDED..........
27/11/2011
I m in a big anxiety. I will be landed on toronto on October with 4 persons and My Fund Required 20600 cad. But I m prepare only to bring 13000 to 15000 cad only. So wht kind of problem can be happened and how can u help me?

Tosher

princesuresh

Aug 5, 2011
, I really appreciate that you are helping here to many peoples.

I need a help please...Im applying for Quebec Skilled worker Programme.Im giving My details everything,help me how many points i got now already and how many points more i need

Education : Masters (International Business and Management) In London United Kingdom 2011
Education : BTech (Mechanical Engineering (4 years Bachelors in India) in 2008
Experience : 1 year 8 months (Full time) and 1 year (Part Time) Still doing..
Language :{English} Consultancy guys told me IELTS is not mandatory for me,because i have done my masters in English (Is it really require IELTS for me)
Language : {French} Looking Forward to join in any institution (which is required for me)

I have some doubts regarding on this..Please help me, Currently I am staying in London. Which is good institutes for french learning (if u know) guide me please,and fee structure. And which is the better option for me to applying Quebec visa from London or from India .And what about Professional jobs in Montreal for my qualification.
Please help me sir,

Thank you Sir,

Appan

Jun 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Grace of God
tosher said:
I m in a big anxiety. I will be landed on toronto on October with 4 persons and My Fund Required 20600 cad. But I m prepare only to bring 13000 to 15000 cad only. So wht kind of problem can be happened and how can u help me?

Tosher
Never ever take such option.!!! You need have Settlement Fund as per Law. IF(mostly) they ask you to Show the fund and if you are unable to show, they may deny your entry to Canada as PR. So you have enough time till u arrive at Canada, Try to arrange the fund.

Wish you Good Luck.
appan.

miranda

Oct 7, 2010
Hi bsrk68

Salute to you for your wonderful gesture to help immigrants who are suddenly seeing themselves in a whirlwind of activities.
May God bless you.

I need to get a driving license. I am in Scarborough till 31st August & thereafter I move to Dansforth Avenue. Can you suggest
how & where I should take my driving classes?

Miranda

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miranda said:
Hi bsrk68

Salute to you for your wonderful gesture to help immigrants who are suddenly seeing themselves in a whirlwind of activities.
May God bless you.

I need to get a driving license. I am in Scarborough till 31st August & thereafter I move to Dansforth Avenue. Can you suggest
how & where I should take my driving classes?

Miranda
Young Drivers of Canada. Check yellow pages for details.