+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am Toronto based. Any help needed Guys and Gals? Its free !!

rbganda

Star Member
Nov 15, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/06/2010
Med's Request
8-10-2010
Med's Done....
9-23-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
3-08-11
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
hopefully may.....
Canadian Immigration Integration Program. You will be given an invitation to attend once you received your medical request. Punta ka sa Filipino Skilled Workers forum marami ka matutunan dun while waiting for your visa

noeljobstreet

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 16, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 2011
IELTS Request
submitted last Oct 16, 2010
Med's Request
May 5, 2011
Med's Done....
June 7, 2011
Thanks rbganda. Yun pala ang CIIP

Liferocks

Star Member
Nov 27, 2010
Muscat
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2009
Doc's Request.
22-07-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
9-6-2010
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
hi buddy...........

I have a daughter who is studying in high school, 12th grade.........Indian education system..........Delhi board............I have to enter Canada before mid July......i want to know if i should enter Canada and return back to complete her 12th grade or stay in Canada and let her continue in Canada education system...........Your advice and guidance will be highly appreciated......

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Our school year ends in June and the Grade 12 students are in high gear to celebrate graduation (and maybe study for their final exams) for most of that month. The new school year begins in early September. If you come before your daughter finishes her Grade 12, she may be able to go to a school that operates on a semester system and finish her courses between September and December. (Some schools have courses run the full year from Sept - June.) Alternately, could she complete her Indian schooling by correspondence? When would she normally be finished classes in India?

Mar 23, 2011
rbganda said:
42576 did you attend CIIP? you can ask assistance from them maraming silang contact para ma assist kayo for temporary accomodation.
Thanks rbganda,

yup I've already registered. Do they have this service Middle East?

KSCM

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Need any infomation and opinions.. I wanted to start a small business with my Fiance who is in Egypt while we wait to marry and apply for his PR. Can I start the business and hire him through a work permit ? THEN... can we apply for sponsorship and his PR while he is here on a work permit?

shilpasharma

Apr 2, 2011
Hi...
If u can help me...i need some info..
I am a dentist in india(BDS)..and want to get settle in canada..
so what all are the requirements?/
do i need to study further like DDS or some other options available for me...

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
shilpasharma said:
Hi...
If u can help me...i need some info..
I am a dentist in india(BDS)..and want to get settle in canada..
so what all are the requirements?/
do i need to study further like DDS or some other options available for me...
Send a PM to Dr. Hasib....he will help you, too.

ianne_BP

Star Member
Jan 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct. 04, 2010
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
march 9, 2011
Med's Done....
march 27, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
hopefully Oct2011
@ bsrk.... thanks for this thread coz alot of us really need your help.. im planning to land in toronto but doenst know anyone in canada

Liferocks

Star Member
Nov 27, 2010
Muscat
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2009
Doc's Request.
22-07-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
9-6-2010
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Pippin said:
Our school year ends in June and the Grade 12 students are in high gear to celebrate graduation (and maybe study for their final exams) for most of that month. The new school year begins in early September. If you come before your daughter finishes her Grade 12, she may be able to go to a school that operates on a semester system and finish her courses between September and December. (Some schools have courses run the full year from Sept - June.) Alternately, could she complete her Indian schooling by correspondence? When would she normally be finished classes in India?
Hi Pippin...........My daughter has completed her 11th grade now and her new year i.e. 12th grade starts in a week's time.........I am planning to land in toronto in the 1st week of July...I just wanted to know if she can join the school there in the 12th grade in the full year course of Sept to June as you said...........Thanks for all the help..........

mrdynamo

Star Member
Jul 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I am also a landed immigrant in canada and i read your query.first of all,the school you want to admit your daughter will depend on your area of living.following is the e address of Toronto school of boards where you can find any info regarding school and their requirements for admission in 12 th class.Better to call them and ask.www.tdsb.on.ca

OK Bye.

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
if u can help please,
i applieed for imm with aeo aproved from service canada but how can i com before the completion of imm process or how can i convert aeo to wp to join job where as i am outland canada
saleem

Oh!CANADA

Star Member
Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2006
Doc's Request.
Dec 2008
AOR Received.
Feb 2007
IELTS Request
Apr 2009
Med's Request
March 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec. 31, 2010
bsrk68 said:
Hello prospective immigrants landing in Toronto.

I landed here in 1999, residing here since then. Love to help new Immigrants settle down in the community. Let me know if you have any questions or anyway I could assist you.

Good Luck and Safe Landing !!
(This is not a business solicitation...just a philanthropic gesture from an immigrant who went through the grind)
Hello!

We landed here in ontario last Monday, March 28... I'm a Filipina. I would like to ask your assistance if you know some job openings related to Electrical? Basically, my husband is an Electrical Engineering graduate with 18 years of experience and he worked in Power Generation, Desalination, Oil & Gas, Oil Refinery and Petrochemical Plant.

However, he is willing to apply for any job pertaining to any technical-electrical work as starting job.

Thanks in advance and hope to hear from you very soon.

Cheers...

Liferocks

Star Member
Nov 27, 2010
Muscat
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2009
Doc's Request.
22-07-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
9-6-2010
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
mrdynamo said:
Hi,
I am also a landed immigrant in canada and i read your query.first of all,the school you want to admit your daughter will depend on your area of living.following is the e address of Toronto school of boards where you can find any info regarding school and their requirements for admission in 12 th class.Better to call them and ask.www.tdsb.on.ca

OK Bye.
Hi Mrdynamo..........i have checked the site you gave me and it is really useful....... : :) Thanks buddy.............

mel_rodil

Sep 26, 2010
hi bsrk68!

it is really nice of you to offer your help!

Just wish to ask and hope you could advise me. I have recieved my visa and landing papers with the indicated destination to Toronto, Ontario. But since I dont know anyone in toronto and I dont have any address to give for my PR card application, would it be possibe to just give my friend's address in Edmonton? My plan is to land in Toronto, but for my PR application (which will be on my first landing) I'll give my friend's Edmonton address... would this not pose any problem?

thanks a lot!