+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am Toronto based. Any help needed Guys and Gals? Its free !!

niwrrehs

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2009
Doc's Request.
January 2010
File Transfer...
January 2010
Med's Request
June 2010
Med's Done....
July 2010
Passport Req..
September 2010
VISA ISSUED...
October 2010
LANDED..........
March 24 2011
BSRK
Can you tell something about the status of survival job in toronto? can anyone easily get any in one week?

ved1234

Sep 9, 2010
bsrk68 said:
Hello prospective immigrants landing in Toronto.

I landed here in 1999, residing here since then. Love to help new Immigrants settle down in the community. Let me know if you have any questions or anyway I could assist you.

Good Luck and Safe Landing !!
(This is not a business solicitation...just a philanthropic gesture from an immigrant who went through the grind)
hi.....

can u pls let me know that how I will get the job after my PR. my application in progress and if possible pls send me consultant list so I can contact them.

rbganda

Star Member
Nov 15, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/06/2010
Med's Request
8-10-2010
Med's Done....
9-23-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
3-08-11
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
hopefully may.....
hello bsrk68! Having mention about Medical Lab. Technician , I just got excited. I am presently working as a Medical Laboratory Technologist in the Philippines and soon be landing in Toronto, I understand I cannot practice this profession without canadian license. What are my chances to be employed as a Medical Lab. Technician? May I know if this job is highly in demand in your place ?

DANNY25

Star Member
Aug 9, 2010
Hi bsrk68...

I am reading your post since a month and feel truely that this forum is blessed with members like you and qorax and other seniors...

Can you please suggest me good economical cab service to pick my wife and daughter with 4 bags and 2 hand bags from toronto pearson airport to brampton.. i just landed in brampton and dont have much idea about it..

they are coming 25th tuesday morning at 8

Regards,

virgiemaricel

Jul 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2005
Med's Request
05-2010
Med's Done....
19-10-2010/ sent to CEM on 4-11-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2011
LANDED..........
11-05-2011
@ bsrk68: Thank you for your informative posts.

Any suggestion on where to stay temporarily? My family of 3 needs a private room. We're a couple and a 1 yr old child. Aside from safehomestay, alldayhouse and studio6, what ese can you recommend?

Sworn

Jan 12, 2011
HI
Its so nice to see someone out there willing to help d confused ppl like us. I am so glad to c ppl like you also exist.I am also planning to apply for canada pr but im not sure which place i should choose? ya i am thinking about toronto but im not sure which place .....? im so much confused i have no one in there to give me advise.
Well i am Nepali so can yo u advise any place would be perfect for new immigrant like me .
Thanks
Sony

j.nikey

Jan 16, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@brsk68

It was nice reading your post on Pros and Cons of Toronto. Good work..

Can you please provide some info on few alternates to Toronto for settlement?

Jan 24, 2011
hi! we are immigrants here in Toronto.My whole family:my husband,me and our 2 kids landed last sept25,2010.me and my husband are both nurses from the Philippines.My husband was the main applicant then,because he had already the IELTS taken in the Philippines last 2003. Luckily our visa were approved considering the year he had tooked the IELTS exam.At present he is on the process of completing the required documents by the CNO for him to take the Registered Practical Nurse Exam.Is he going to take a new IELTS?or Is his EILTS used during the visa screen can also be used for CNO requirement for licensure exam?...and in my case, i am also now starting to process my application for the Practical Nurse Licensure exam,and i have not taken IELTS,yet,where can i take English Proficiency Exam here in Toronto?is there any review centers to me?i would appreciate your suggestions and recommendations....thank you very much..

upp942

May 27, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-May-2010
Doc's Request.
01-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
23-May-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with initial application
Med's Request
02-May-2012 (post mark)
Med's Done....
24-May-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-Nov-12
VISA ISSUED...
14-Nov-12
rocelyngerandoy said:
hi! we are immigrants here in Toronto.My whole family:my husband,me and our 2 kids landed last sept25,2010.me and my husband are both nurses from the Philippines.My husband was the main applicant then,because he had already the IELTS taken in the Philippines last 2003. Luckily our visa were approved considering the year he had tooked the IELTS exam.At present he is on the process of completing the required documents by the CNO for him to take the Registered Practical Nurse Exam.Is he going to take a new IELTS?or Is his EILTS used during the visa screen can also be used for CNO requirement for licensure exam?...and in my case, i am also now starting to process my application for the Practical Nurse Licensure exam,and i have not taken IELTS,yet,where can i take English Proficiency Exam here in Toronto?is there any review centers to me?i would appreciate your suggestions and recommendations....thank you very much..
I found this link. It may help you.

http://www.ieltstoronto.com/information/index.cfm

victor.shareen

Dec 7, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
1st PER - 25.01.2011 & 2nd AOR - 21.02.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application (Band - 8.5)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03.03.2011 PPR/RPRF/PCC Sent : 21.03.2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
bsrk68 said:
Hello prospective immigrants landing in Toronto.

I landed here in 1999, residing here since then. Love to help new Immigrants settle down in the community. Let me know if you have any questions or anyway I could assist you.

Good Luck and Safe Landing !!
(This is not a business solicitation...just a philanthropic gesture from an immigrant who went through the grind)
thats very nice of u....could you tell me what d scenario for healthcare managers and telecom engineers in toronto ?

Thanks,

Shareen

Moon99

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dear BSRK, Great job done by you.+1 from my side. I have applied in Sales Manager category in 2007 and have an experience of 17years of sales.Will you tell me about the job prospects in sales?
Thnx in advance

Tonucml

Oct 17, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moon99 said:
Dear BSRK, Great job done by you.+1 from my side. I have applied in Sales Manager category in 2007 and have an experience of 17years of sales.Will you tell me about the job prospects in sales?
Thnx in advance
bsrk68 is not responding for a long time.