+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am sure that you will answer me urgently

Salam1

Sep 23, 2012
Hi my friends,
We (as a family) have got our visa and now we want to do our landing on next December 2012 ( me,my wife ,and three daughters ) .My question is : if we don't accompanying one of our daughters ( let her completed her course in her college ) and then follow us during the validity of her visa ,is this possible, to come alone without the principle applicant .
kind regards and best wishes..
I trust you are keeping well.

Kashif79

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Lahore - Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI-1
Salam1 said:
Hi my friends,
We (as a family) have got our visa and now we want to do our landing on next December 2012 ( me,my wife ,and three daughters ) .My question is : if we don't accompanying one of our daughters ( let her completed her course in her college ) and then follow us during the validity of her visa ,is this possible, to come alone without the principle applicant .
possible with limitation of VISA VALIDITY (i.e. before Visa expiry)

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
Salam1 said:
Hi my friends,
Yes offcourse u can. But make sure that your daughter joins you before expiry of visa. The principal is that main applicant must do the landing first. Other applicants may land with him / her or later but before expiry of landing visa

gud luk
asyousuf

mikcanada

Star Member
Mar 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2011
File Transfer...
may 2011
Med's Request
august 2011,Remedicals request oct12
Med's Done....
sept 2011,Nov.12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28 Jan 2013 Alhamdolillah,ppr2 19 feb 2013 Allah ka shukar
VISA ISSUED...
28 feb. 2013 shukar Alhamdolillah
LANDED..........
Inshallah immidiately after visa
Salam1 said:
Hi my friends,
Yes she can land afterwards but within the validity of visa ,one more thing you have to show/take funds for her as well at the time of your landing