+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am sponsoring my Wife for her Spousal PR. Does that make me her Family Member?

frightenedpanda

Sep 12, 2017
I have a PR and living in Canada. I got married last year and now sponsoring my Wife for her Inland Spousal PR.

The form 5669E - Schedule A Background Declaration says - The principal applicant, his or her spouse or common-law partner, if applicable, and all dependent children aged 18 years or older listed in the application for permanent residence must complete their own copy of this form.

Since I am her spouse, does that make me her Family Member? and should I fill in my own form?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I have a PR and living in Canada. I got married last year and now sponsoring my Wife for her Inland Spousal PR.

The form 5669E - Schedule A Background Declaration says - The principal applicant, his or her spouse or common-law partner, if applicable, and all dependent children aged 18 years or older listed in the application for permanent residence must complete their own copy of this form.

Since I am her spouse, does that make me her Family Member? and should I fill in my own form?
The sponsor does not fill out any applicant forms.

Reactions: frightenedpanda