+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am So sad, It sames no way out for Electrical Engineer to get the PNP

BryanZ

Oct 15, 2022
You can't have the form signed if you haven't yet received an invitation to apply.

Wage might be a problem because one of the requirements in the job offer stream is that the job wage offer must meet the provincial median for that particular position.

What program did your wife finish in this Toronto college? When did she finish it? Is nuclear electrical engineering the only job you can do? Can you diversify into other technical fields?

Immigrating at an "older" age is still possible, although very hard as compared to much younger applicants. You have to know which cards to play and be ready to play all-in. Use the maximin and minimax principle in game theory. I was 50 when I got my OINP invitation, and 51 when I applied for my federal PR. So technically, yes, still possible.
Really that is a supper encouraged thing!

My wife got one HR management Postgraduate Certificate(2022-03) and one Comercial Bake Diploma(2023-03)(this one does not have a degree requirement) so she could not get 5+5 points. only 5 education points.

Yes, I can do all the electrical technical kinds of stuff, designing and drafting. Right now I am an electrical designer full-time working for an Engineering consulting company. NOC 21310.

Right now I am even considering whether should I go to get the Master's Degree.

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Before you submit any form to HR, it would be professional to ask if they support applications to PR. They are not obligated to do that. If not, you know that you must find another job or think about another way to immigrate if that is what you want. Research the government website and provinces websites too, it is part of achieving this.

Reactions: BryanZ

BryanZ

Oct 15, 2022
Before you submit any form to HR, it would be professional to ask if they support applications to PR. They are not obligated to do that. If not, you know that you must find another job or think about another way to immigrate if that is what you want. Research the government website and provinces websites too, it is part of achieving this.
Thanks a lot:)