+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am retired military officer and I want to migrate anywhere to Canada especially PNP immigration with my Family, please help us.

sabinojie

Jul 28, 2022
I am retired military officer and I want to migrate anywhere to Canada especially PNP immigration with my Family. Please help us.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Oh your application will be very tough - once they see military, they're going to scrutinize the hell out of you. But that's okay, that's just what they need to do. It's all well and nice saying you want PNP, but you need to give us very specific details.

What is your age? Education? Qualifications? How good is your English, French, etc. What about your wife?

Give us specific details so we can guide you in the right direction friend.

sabinojie

Jul 28, 2022
I'm already 54 years old of age and I'm very good in English both listening and writing and not at all in French spoken. My wife also 49 years old and both very good in listening and writing same with do not spoken French language.

sabinojie

Jul 28, 2022
Oh your application will be very tough - once they see military, they're going to scrutinize the hell out of you. But that's okay, that's just what they need to do. It's all well and nice saying you want PNP, but you need to give us very specific details.

What is your age? Education? Qualifications? How good is your English, French, etc. What about your wife?

Give us specific details so we can guide you in the right direction friend.
Yes of course Sir.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I'm already 54 years old of age and I'm very good in English both listening and writing and not at all in French spoken. My wife also 49 years old and both very good in listening and writing same with do not spoken French language.
Based on your ages, it will unfortunately be extremely difficult to immigrate. You most likely won't score enough points to qualify.

Is your wife fluent in English or French? What is her level of education? Does she have skilled work experience within the last 10 years? If so, in which occupation and how many years?

Reactions: moscatojuices

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
LTC SABINO T MABOLO JR (RET)
You should edit your post and delete all of yoru personal information. It is not safe to post this to a public forum. There are also no employers and no jobs on this forum.

suresh320

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
Unfortunately, it will be difficult for you to migrate to Canada. The main reason is your age, as previous members allude to the fact that you will not be able to score enough points to qualify for express entry. Additionally, provinces will be hesitant to nominate you through the PNP program and each provinces have their own criteria.

The only glimmer of hope might be the Atlantic program, but even that have an age limit of 55 years old and it requires a job to the province.
If your children are 18 years of age you might want to look at the possibility of sending them to study in Canada, however that requires substantial financial resources.