+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am PhD Zoology with 20 research articles published in national and international journals.

Jan 21, 2022
I am Dr Faiza Ambreen. I got PhD degree in Zoology (year 2016) from university of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan. Secured 1st division throughout my academia. I have 20 publications in national and international journal. I have 5 year teaching experience in GC Women University. Completed one research project during internship and supervised 3 students from this project. title of My PhD dissertation was "comparison of selected metals and pesticides for their acute toxicity and mutagenic effect on fish"
Research : Genotoxicology, Aquatic Toxicology, Fisheries and Aquaculture

I want to get job in canada

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I am Dr Faiza Ambreen. I got PhD degree in Zoology (year 2016) from university of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan. Secured 1st division throughout my academia. I have 20 publications in national and international journal. I have 5 year teaching experience in GC Women University. Completed one research project during internship and supervised 3 students from this project. title of My PhD dissertation was "comparison of selected metals and pesticides for their acute toxicity and mutagenic effect on fish"

There are no jobs or employers on this forum. You'll need to apply for jobs through reputable job sites or with employers directly. Be careful of job scams.

ron4Canada

Star Member
May 7, 2021

Check with the Universities in Canada they might have openings for your profile. University of British Columbia, New found land , Labrador, Nova scotia might have jobs for you. for job search you can try websites like Workopolis, Indeed, glassdoor or jobbank.gc.ca.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022

Typically, tenured teaching positions are somewhat rare in Canada. That being said, a lot depends upon your field and where you are ready to go. Are you done with your Post-Doc? If not, then thats a good place to start. Look for post-doc positions in Canada and come here on work permit (Researcher). Later apply for a PR from with in Canada. It will give you better chances and more time to understand this country.