+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am losing all hope :(

Maverick666

Oct 12, 2017
After giving IELTS 4 times on my 5th Attempt I scored CLB 9. I am 30 years old working as an IT Technical Support and my CRS is 430. But I am losing all hopes because it has been 4-5 months I haven't received any PNP and EE doesn't seem to be getting any lower. The biggest mistake I ever made regarding immigration was not to pursue a Masters degree which would have taken me to 470.

Now, I am stuck all I can do it wait but at the end of this year, I'll lose 5 more points for age...... I am not sure what to do. One of my consultants offered me this Job offer thing but also quoted an exorbitant amount of money for this which I certainly can't afford.

If someone has any idea what should I do I'd be grateful!

ferysonu

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Calgary, CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Feb 12, 2016
Doc's Request.
Feb 12, 2016
Nomination.....
Nov 18, 2016 and Applied to Federal on Dec 19, 2016 (Re-Applied on June 27, 2017)
AOR Received.
Feb 09, 2017 (Aug 29, 2017)
IELTS Request
Submitted Along with Application
File Transfer...
To continue processing your application, you must link your application to an online account."
Med's Request
March 5, 2018
Med's Done....
Completed
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
22-Mar-2019 and sent on 23-Mar-2019
VISA ISSUED...
3-Apr-2019
LANDED..........
04-Apr-2019
Bro don't lose hope, where there is a will there is way, and please don't fall in to agents offered jobs, it is not true, just keep an eye on EE and it should definitely happen for you, you are in prayers.

Reactions: Maverick666

Maverick666

Oct 12, 2017
Bro don't lose hope, where there is a will there is way, and please don't fall in to agents offered jobs, it is not true, just keep an eye on EE and it should definitely happen for you, you are in prayers.
Thank you! for your kind words. But I think it would be a miracle if Express Entry reaches 420 CRS. Yeah, I know but the consultant is the one managing my account.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thank you! for your kind words. But I think it would be a miracle if Express Entry reaches 420 CRS. Yeah, I know but the consultant is the one managing my account.
There's unfortunately no chance EE will reach 420 this year. Even 450 is extremely unlikely. It's a good idea to continue to try to increase your score if at all possible. Have you looked into applying for any of the PNP programs directly?

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
After giving IELTS 4 times on my 5th Attempt I scored CLB 9. I am 30 years old working as an IT Technical Support and my CRS is 430. But I am losing all hopes because it has been 4-5 months I haven't received any PNP and EE doesn't seem to be getting any lower. The biggest mistake I ever made regarding immigration was not to pursue a Masters degree which would have taken me to 470.

Now, I am stuck all I can do it wait but at the end of this year, I'll lose 5 more points for age...... I am not sure what to do. One of my consultants offered me this Job offer thing but also quoted an exorbitant amount of money for this which I certainly can't afford.

Dont ever lose Hope, that is not an option.
I will advise that you look into apply for Individual Provincial Stream. For example, Saskatchewan has Expression of Interest. You could also look into OINP- Ontario Provincial Nomination Stream.

On the other hand, if you have only Ontario has province of interest on EE, check mark all of the other provinces EE. From what I know, Alberta nominates people with 300 more score.
FYI: my score is 400, and I’ve been waiting for a miracle to happen but nothing. My visa expires soon and I’m scared but I still have hope.
so don’t even think of giving up

Maverick666

Oct 12, 2017
There's unfortunately no chance EE will reach 420 this year. Even 450 is extremely unlikely. It's a good idea to continue to try to increase your score if at all possible. Have you looked into applying for any of the PNP programs directly?
Nope I haven't, I did it through a consultant and they are looking for ONIP and Alberta PNP. That is what I know.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Nope I haven't, I did it through a consultant and they are looking for ONIP and Alberta PNP. That is what I know.
My advice is don't rely on the consultant. If this is important to you, do the research yourself.

huhushow

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020

Have you considered move to BC?
If your noc code is 2282, you are fit to BC PNP Tech pilot. both paper base and EEBC.
BC is widely open to IT industry. Think about it.

Maverick666

Oct 12, 2017
If your noc code is 2282, you are fit to BC PNP Tech pilot. both paper base and EEBC.
Yes, NOC 2282 perfectly fits my current job title. Actually, I never looked into but I have no problem going to BC, In fact, I am willing to move to any part of Canada. Moreover, the consultant said they don't work with Atlantic Auto Pilot and BC. So I will certainly look into it and will try to apply it on my own. Thanks for informing me, if you have more info on this then kindly do share it with me. Tons of Thanks to you!

Maverick666

Oct 12, 2017
BUT BC Tech Pilot required a Job offer right? How one would get that?