+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am looking for accommodation near Seneca @ York ?

bhavya272727

Feb 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I am going to Seneca and have applied for visa and now I am searching for accommodation near seneca york campus . I am from Rajkot, Gujarat anyone who have accommodation available or planning to have a new roommate, please comment or inbox me.

:) 8) ::)

nehamerchant

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: I am looking for accommodation near Seneca @ York ?

Hi there. How much time they took to approve your application. Thanks

bhavya272727

Feb 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

the thing is I have applied 15 days a go but still i have not got any update but now I have to keep every thing ready couz i'll move there in aug so i have very less time

dino_choc

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015

So you're 100% sure you going to get Visa? I would wait until I get some response.

Anyway, accommodation can be searched on these websites:

http://canadiandesi.com/expand1.php

http://www.kijiji.ca/b-real-estate/gta-greater-toronto-area/near-seneca-college/k0c34l1700272

http://www.kijiji.ca/b-room-rental-roommate/gta-greater-toronto-area/room-for-rent-near-seneca-college/k0c36l1700272

Hope that helps.

bhavya272727

Feb 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

thanks for links , lets hope for best but I like to plan every thing in advance so i have started looking for accommodation

:)

bzafar

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015

bhavya272727 said:
thanks for links , lets hope for best but I like to plan every thing in advance so i have started looking for accommodation

:)
I will be going to Seneca@York too but staying in the dorm atleast for 6 months....however I do have a friend who stays closeby and mentioned that the landlord has a few rooms available ranging from 500 to 650 CAD, lemme know if you need the details

abhikeerthan

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015

Hey bfazar.. How do we need to book in Dorm ?? Is there any link available. ?

bzafar

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015

abhikeerthan said:
Hey bfazar.. How do we need to book in Dorm ?? Is there any link available. ?
r u going to Seneca@York?? http://senecarez.ca/ this is the link

bhavya272727

Feb 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

bzafar said:
I will be going to Seneca @ York too but staying in the dorm atleast for 6 months....however I do have a friend who stays closeby and mentioned that the landlord has a few rooms available ranging from 500 to 650 CAD, lemme know if you need the details

Thanks mate . I'll Inbox u within 2 weeks for details as 500-650 cad is bit high i am looking around 400 CAD .

soccerrags7

Jun 24, 2015

Hi! I am too looking for accommodation near Seneca@York Campus. do you have any leads about off campus places?

rsb.suri

Jul 2, 2015

i am looking at newnham campus of seneca ,i can join u r travel to toronto, any one can join,my visa approved in just 10 days

Chitz

May 23, 2014

Hi,
I am a Student at Seneca @ Y, There are accommodations available at the Village which is the closest to the college, and you can walk down from there. Most of it is advertised in Kijiji, or you can come down and search for yourself.
If you are planning to stay in the Rez, you can take the free shuttle bus from Newham to York.

soccerrags7

Jun 24, 2015

hey man!
I too am going to Seneca@York and looking for accomodation. Contact me on raghurajtapaswi@gmail.com or +919890019371