+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am landing this Friday..:)

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Both of you make me laugh!!!!
Boujasim i'm happy that someone Lebanese said yes Ottawa is the best. Did you start working????.
I thought the one who died was in Ottawa from H1N1. Boujasim are you sure you are not mixing up between Lebanese and Canadian news?. I thought It was in Ottawa news a few weeks ago.
I forgot to ask you, did you manage to bring any "Keshek " to your wife?. My mom is after me to bring her routlein "Keshek" god knows how many Kilos in that!!!! Is there any good place to order them in Lebanon.
Every time I go see them they keep add stuff on the list. I guess I'm bringing more than taking lol!!!
Rorita you should move to Ottawa, there is a lot of Lebanese who lives here.

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Marlena, you should see windsor, as ottawa has lot of lebanese, even the other day the taxi driver told me that I won't feel stranger here, most of the people are lebanese.
mmmm kishik...I guess my dad used to bring it from the metin aea, they have the best.

Empenguin

Star Member
Aug 5, 2008
Toronto
Hi Rorita,

Have you started the LINC classes yet? My wife landed a week ago, and she just enrolled in the full-time English program at LINC, but we really don't know anything about it or how effective it is. Just wondering if you had any experiences to share!

Thanks!

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Hey Empenguin , First congrats for your wife.
Actually next week I have the TB test, and the week after I have the English test so they will know what is my level in English, I am little late to take them, but I had lot to do before that, I will be taking the courses in the YMCA centre. I guess the LINC are good, for me what I am looking for is to improve my pronouncing which is little more French accent and my dictation. I speak English since I was 7, but the accent isn't that good for Canada, it was excellent for Lebanon...:)
Does your wife know English or no, you can check that site:
www.settelment.com It contains tones of info
Good luck

jomar13

Star Member
Aug 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi rorita,

how you doin here in canada???, anyway, where are you from??? because i am wondering your time line took a year. Why is that happened??

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
hey, I am originaly from Lebanon, and my file took a year because my file was lost for 6 month due that I had to transfere the application from detroit to Damascus, so instead of my file reaching Damscus August 2008, it arrived Jan 2009...because someone forget to send it, hope no one goes thru that.
I am doing great in Canada, and that pain of being apart from my husband is all forgotten now due that I am really happy here

jomar13

Star Member
Aug 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ok!!! Thats good!!!

On Sept. 8th, ill pass our application, Maybe on sunday, ill finalized and check all of those application forms!!! Im so excited!!!