+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am landing this Friday..:)

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
hey all, it has been some days away from the forum, but I had lot to do, lot pack and lot to call and say goodbye...:)
I just want to be sure that I have all the required document for landing, witch are:

-My Valid passport , with my immigrant visa stamped on it.
-COPR (by the way, what a big size he has, I am wondering how I am supposed to fit it in the carry on, without bend it..)
-2 copies of my list of goods accompanying along with 2 copies of form B4e, already filled. (no list to follow, I manage to take what I need, and the rest for charity).
- Pics of my jewelry, along with the approximate appraisal on them.

Do I need anything else in order to pass the immigration and the custom, and put my feet on Canada land..:))

C

cchabert

Proof of funds, don't forget that, and a friend address for your PR if you have one

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
lilililililililililil

ya salaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam

ALF Mabrouk

:) so happy for you

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Rasha, thank you very much, hope I will do the lililililililill for you soon, even that I am not good at it..:))
Any news for your application?
Thank you cchabert, for your reply, for the funds , I am not suppose to show them any funds, my husband has sponsored me, so they won't ask for funds, since he will be financialy responsable for me. About the address, it is already covered, we rent an appartment in Windsor.
Anyone else can think about anything else that Mr officer will ask for..? or that is about it.

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
While I was reading the COPR for the thousand time to make sure the info is right...I laught that even in Canada they count the women number 2, since they refer to us as : sex: 2...God...we should countinue to ask for our rights even in canada...:)

mitamata

Nov 21, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2009
AOR Received.
27-03-2009
Med's Done....
03-12-2008
Passport Req..
29-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2009
LANDED..........
27-07-2009
My COPR was sent to me folded in half, so I'm sure it's safe for you to do the same to it ;)

I think you have everything covered. Good luck! Hope it goes smoothly and quickly :)

boujasim

Nov 12, 2008
congrats, have a safe landing and hope to see u soon!!! ill be bringing arak with me so hope u and ur husband are into raw meat an arak :p

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
WOW WOW WOW!!! I'm so happy to see you are landing on Friday! I can't wait to hear all your details and if I don't see you on the forum before than I wish you a very safe trip to your new home with your hubby :)) Once we get there I expect to have a nice coffee with you! Your checklist is great.. keep a copy of your address with you.. phone numbers just in case.. and everything else you mentioned.. It's ok to fold your COPR don't worry ;) And we are just as equal as the men there my dear don't you worry! ;)

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Thank you mitamata, so you think I can folde the COPR..I worked for 8 years in a printing press, but this format never seen before, and thank you for your wishes.
Boujasimm...I loooooove raw meat as well my husband, about arak, well my husband like it, if I drink 1 class, I will start dancing..:)))
Boncuk, thank you for you wishes, hope to see you soon in Windsor and have that turkish coffee together, looking to detroit river.
I have typed my address, as well some phone numbers on a paper and I will put it in my handbag. So you think as well I can fold the COPR...maybe it is kind stupid question, but I don't want to arrive there and someone tell me, why you fold the COPR.
One last question, Maybe boujasim can answer me, I got my transfere visa to Frankfurt today, on my lebanese part of my passport, there is my name along with my last name before marriage,under that spouse of (my husband name and last name), so on the germany transfere visa , they wrote my name along with my husband last name, that is the right thing to do , right? my visa is used under my name and my last name before marriage because that we filled the application under my old last name, any comment on this question is welcomed.

kingtreek

Star Member
May 14, 2009
))hey lady you give us a big hope and good energy ,inshallah Allah gives best landing to Canada ))good luck

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
thank you kingtreek , and for your wishes, best luck for you too, I hope I am giving other hope, like other has given me hope when I was down..:)
Good luck

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
Hey rorita.. about the transit visa I'm sure it's fine.. It's like showing both your married names I presume. Anyways its just a transit :)) How long is your stopover in Frankfurt?

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Thank you Bonuck for the info, well I will have 3.5 hour in Frankfurt, thank God not like the last time 6 hour...3.5 hour will pass easly. between the coffee and walking arround a little bit, it will be Ok.
Share a secret with you, I still check e-cas...stupid right, but I don't it is like a custom, each time I turn on the laptop...:))
Hope to see you soon in windsor, as soon as I settle down, I will post what happened with me in Toronto..hopefuly everything will be ok.
Take care...

mitamata

Nov 21, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2009
AOR Received.
27-03-2009
Med's Done....
03-12-2008
Passport Req..
29-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2009
LANDED..........
27-07-2009
I will have more than 5 hours to wait in Frankfurt. If you find a good place to wait, let me know ;)

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
well, actucaly Terminal 1 is the best, it has lot of food court and coffee, duty free (wayyyyyyyy expensive, so I just look arround)..if if find a good place I will post it here..:)