+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am indian YouTuber and i want to move canada how can i apply

Ajaygoyat9

Aug 16, 2018
Hello i am YouTuber my channel have 2.5 million subscribers i am from india but i want to move in canada so can i apply for PR on the basis of my YouTube channel

Reactions: Triple D

SIbiTurv

Sep 2, 2020
This looks like a bit of an area that perhaps has not been explored by a lot of people. I suggest, check with an immigration attorney, that too a good one who can make a case for you. In my opinion, being a self-employed YouTuber should definitely qualify. If you get to know anything, please do post your experiences.

Last edited:
Reactions: Triple D

Triple D

Oct 18, 2020
Hello i am YouTuber my channel have 2.5 million subscribers i am from india but i want to move in canada so can i apply for PR on the basis of my YouTube channel
Yes Absolutely not only in Canada but you can get a o 1b visa for us . In Canada you will qualify under cultural activity program . Remember it will be more costly because you need a immigration lawyer . If you really have that much following and proof that you earn from YouTube and a self employed person in India . You can apply and you will apply . Hope it's help you also you can apply for Germany Australia and England under self employed person but it's more costly and you need a lawyer .

Triple D

Oct 18, 2020
This looks like a bit of an area that perhaps has not been explored by a lot of people. I suggest, check with an immigration attorney, that too a good one who can make a case for you. In my opinion, being a self-employed YouTuber should definitely qualify. If you get to know anything, please do post your experiences.
Yes he can . And you too if you have that much following .

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
You may believe it falls under it, but the IRCC more than likely won’t .

Triple D

Oct 18, 2020
You may believe it falls under it, but the IRCC more than likely won’t .
Before I make a move I will go to a Canadian embassy near me and ask them . We are not IRCC end of the day they take the decision . I honestly truly believe he can get a pr if not . He will get o 1b artist visa for US .