+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i am in trouble please reply me very urgent admin

harpreet phull

Star Member
Oct 31, 2014
As i got 5 th refusal on 3 nov now i want to apply agian, but i want to order CAIPS notes, will it be beneficial for me, will it show my all files refusal reasons ( means previous reasons) should i order my 5th file refusal reason, please what should i do please tell me

MHBohra

Aug 23, 2014
Sanawad,Indore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2014
Doc's Request.
21-11-2014
IELTS Request
21-11-2014
File Transfer...
21-11-2014
Med's Request
21-11-2014
Med's Done....
18-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-11-2014
LANDED..........
Soon
you should apply for caips notes bro and the rejection reason in caips would help to make u strong sop.

C!C

Sep 17, 2014
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
harpreet phull said:
Brother could you tell the cost of CAIPS and how much time it does take
not sure but i don't think there is a cost attached to CAIPS notes as it was all covered in the visa fees you paid. These notes are basically the notes visa officer puts in while checking your application.

he mentions all his doubts and conerns on each step of your application

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harpreet phull said:
As i got 5 th refusal on 3 nov now i want to apply agian, but i want to order CAIPS notes, will it be beneficial for me, will it show my all files refusal reasons ( means previous reasons) should i order my 5th file refusal reason, please what should i do please tell me
Hello,

You can request CAIPS/GCMS online. fill the following form

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

and pay the fee which if not changed is 40 CAD.

I wonder if you applied for caips for your first 4 refusals (which you should had done already). You should also mention your profile here as it can help other users to perhaps co-relate their experience and hence conclude what could be the reason for your consecutive refusals. There is no point in re-applyin unless you know the reason of refusals for your previous applications.

Cheers!

harpreet phull

Star Member
Oct 31, 2014
s i applied 4 th time for sep 2014 visa officer said course irrelevant and funds then i applied for 2015 jan CIC TOOK 35 DAYS, SAID COURSE IRRELEVANT, i think my luck is poor

C!C

Sep 17, 2014
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
harpreet phull said:
s i applied 4 th time for sep 2014 visa officer said course irrelevant and funds then i applied for 2015 jan CIC TOOK 35 DAYS, SAID COURSE IRRELEVANT, i think my luck is poor
instead of cursing your luck i think you should go for professional advise. Hire a consultant and discuss your case in detail and before signing any contract with them understand what modifications they would be doing to your application to get your cleared.

some consultants in the market are fake and they do not have much knowledge sometimes very very less compared to applicat itself. So choose wisely and discuss your case in detail with more than 1 consultant.

you can also in the meantime discuss your case here on the forum. Feed in all details like what are you applying for , what education you have, in what job you are working right now and what is your past job experience and few more things.

this forum is full of knowledgeable people and i am sure everybody would be ready to help you.

harpreet phull

Star Member
Oct 31, 2014
I0 th with 61% English 69% 2008
12th with 71% English 71% 2010
Diploma in web designng with A grade2010 may to 2011 may, ielts 6 july 2011
Took diploma in travel tourism Mohawk college
then studied 2012 sep to 2013 nov diplom in Hotel mgt catering technology and tourism with69% have 6 months training in a hotel, till june 2014 then applied algonquin college for culinary mgt diploma with paid 1 year fee,but got refusal

harpreet phull

Star Member
Oct 31, 2014
How can i apply for the access to information act because i have no contact with any Permanent citizens of canada, as ATI says that only PR CANADIms Can order it please tell me

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

harpreet phull said:
How can i apply for the access to information act because i have no contact with any Permanent citizens of canada, as ATI says that only PR CANADIms Can order it please tell me
1. Then you authorize and pay a private company to order the GCMS notes on your behalf. Google, Caipsnotes, Caips etc and it will list them.