+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i am in Canada and they want a proof that i will move to Canada

fairouzm

Mar 13, 2008
Hello,

When I applied, I was with my husband overseas and I am here in Canada now. They sent us an email to ask for proof that I will move to Canada such as proof of lease and stuff like that. I am staying with my brother as he has one empty room in his apartment and no sense to rent an apartment while I am alone with a new born infant.

I don't have a job offer. Well I had one but it is pending a security clearance and I think they gave it to somebody else.

I submited to them that I was in school and taking classes.

what do u suggest I do?

Please let me now

mnassar

Star Member
Nov 19, 2007
this is stupid....

i dont know wat to tell u fairuz , can yr brother rent u this room?
or may b he can write them a letter with his appartm. lease saying that he is the owner & u will stay with him..

i dont know , im just trying to think with u
ISA ppl here in the forum will help u :))

fairouzm

Mar 13, 2008
i knooooooooooooow this is tottaly stupid...

oh well, i guess they didn't get the address change. So I will send it to them and I will get my mp to contact them. I will send my supporting doucments soon. :)

Fairouz

nova

Jul 5, 2008
send them an address change note, a bank statement coming to your address in Canada is a good document... ( if you have a bank account)

Egypt007

Star Member
Feb 29, 2008
They sent me the same thing... This is do dum, why the hell wouldnt we want to come back to canada... and plus, i alredy sent them a rental lease... Im gonna have think of some more ideas i guess...

Good luck guys