+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am honest and telling truth so need your advise.

Sumonaney

Nov 29, 2012
Hi I want to be honest with you .

I read the discover Canada book few times but can’t really remember much and not confident about my exam.

Now my question if I memorized some online practice test MCQ can I pass my exam.

Please advise me .

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I read the discover Canada book few times but can’t really remember much and not confident about my exam.

Now my question if I memorized some online practice test MCQ can I pass my exam.

Please advise me .
How many is a few times? Study more is the best advice you’ll get.

akitanatural

Mar 2, 2016
Oakville
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton

Please advise me .
You have to read Discover Canada. Yesterday we did our test we got 20/20 and all questions from book. We did all tests too but just 4 questions are from practice test web pages. This is our practice of course.

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014

Please advise me .
you dont have to memorize all the dates. some important dates are repeated, Dominion of Canada, north america act, constitution act etc. Those you will know if you read the book couple of times.

I made written notes - 1 page summary of each chapter, you could do the same and that may be helpful to you. It will give you confidence.

test as such is not hard but you need to read the book at least a couple of times. check the spreadsheet - 3 out of 4 people have scored 20/20. all you need is confidence to sit through it. :)

Check @razerblade 's signature. HE has compiled all the test resources in there. I blindly used to find his post(which is quite useful) and click on those links when needed.

Good luck!!!

Reactions: razerblade

homecanada

Star Member
Jun 1, 2013
Second that.. there is no need to pay for practising the test and no need to panic.. In addition to above.. you can check for citizen workshops in the library where they go through all the details in the study guide which helps.

keesio

VIP Member
May 16, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2013
Doc's Request.
09-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
File Transfer...
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
02-01-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-10-2013
Take every practice test you can find. Take it over and over until you get almost 100% every time. Then you will be just fine.

I can also recommend http://www.citizenshipsupport.ca. I took every practice test offered on that site. I took it over and over. I only used that site and read the book twice. I got 20/20 in under 2 minutes.

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015

Please advise me .
Study more, it is that simple

Joshua1

Nov 18, 2013

Please advise me .

You should try to listen to the MP3 version of the book as well. This will help you with capture and understanding through different learning inputs.

There’s absolutely no reason to spend money on online classes/tests.

scorph

Aug 17, 2017
Abbotsford BC
My advice
Study hard: ready the Discover Canada study book 3- 4 times by memorizing the most important dates and events.
Do as many online tests as you can.
Take this seriously my friend ! Do not listen to people who lead you into mistake by saying it’s very easy even if you don’t prepare it well.
Good luck!

Last edited:

KRP

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01/02/2011
There is not a single guaranteed site you can totally rely to pass the test.
The best is to start by reading 2 to 3 times the entire Discover Canada book and then start attempting all the various online free websites.
Absolutely NO need at all to pay and learn as a few websites have charges to use their resources

Just like everybody said before me, reading/listening to Discover Canada book is the only guarantee you have to pass. I also agree that there is no reason to pay for any practice site. I used APNA website after reading the book once, listening to the audio once, did all the chapters of APNA and I scored 20/20.
Trust me, its not difficult at all, you will realize after its all over. Good luck!