+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am going to re-apply for your visa and I need your help please

Lintina-lp

Jul 3, 2014
Dear all,

I just got information that my visa has been rejected and I am going to re-apply again. The main reason stated for rejection is that I have failed to provide sufficient documents that would demonstrate that I meet the conditions of my acceptance and that I meet the eligibility requirements for a study permit to Canada. Well, I got the acceptance letter saying that I have conditional admission and I needed to submit an original copy of the TOEFL. The university has for long time my electronic version of TOEFL but they still need the hard copy. So I had the conditional admission and the problem is that I did not pay attention to this and have not uploaded it with my visa application.

Now I wonder whether this is the only reason for refusal? If so, then I have already sent the original copy of the TOEFL. So probably this problem should be solved with the University.

But I wonder whether there can be other reasons for further rejection? I hope the visa officer did not only look whether I had submitted the acceptance letter and what was missing from the acceptance letter... But also looked at the financial situation and knows that I have enough money to cover for myself.

Please advise what shall I do:)))) Please please

Lintina-lp

Jul 3, 2014
Moreover... do I also need to upload diplomas and transcripts from my previous education? Like high school grades, bechelors degree and master degree?

sidhu_anwar

Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what course you applied for? What courses have you already done. Google CAIPS; these notes will tell you EXACT reasons for which your visa was refused. Don't repeat these mistakes again and apply again. You'll get the visa.

minaz31

Star Member
Jan 11, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Lintina-lp said:
Thank you for your reply... but can you say what is Google CAIPS?
lol, goto google.com and insert CAIPS or GCMS in the search box.

sidhu_anwar

Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lintina-lp said:
Thank you for your reply... but can you say what is Google CAIPS?
Lol seriously? What I meant was search for CAIPS on Google search engine.