+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I AM FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYING TO CANADAAAAAAAAAAA

claxtonCT

Star Member
Oct 11, 2008
wow at least you got the thing you wanted the most in your life! you will not be disappointed having your children growing up and live as canadians. you will also live a much better life here. Im happy for you.

mbastudies

Oct 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your hard work, confidence and will is wonderful. Wishing you and your family all the bests in your life and your new country. :)

Kumar0919

Star Member
Feb 12, 2010
Like Hellen Keller said "One cannont consent to creep when one has an impulse to soar and determination to fly". Go fly. Congratulations!

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
in July 8, 2010 (Toronto)
very inspiring....i almost cried...God is really good to you....had one friend in the US who experienced the same thing with you..one wreckless driver hit him..one leg was amputated and the other was saved..now he is having a new artificial leg..thanks to God and the technology...

Singhsaab

Jun 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug'2009
Doc's Request.
29'Sep'2009
AOR Received.
28'Sep'2009
Med's Request
22'Jan'2010
Med's Done....
3 Feb'2010
Interview........
Waive off
Passport Req..
22 Jan'2010
VISA ISSUED...
15'March'2010
LANDED..........
02May 2010
explorer101 said:
I AM FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYING TO CANADAAAAAAA, I JUST GOT IT, ONE MONTH AFTER MEDICALS . :D :D

I made it despite the fact that I am handicap. I don't have right leg and am using artificial limb. I mentioned the same in my application also. God had been gracious to me and my family. It was my wish to see my kids growing up in Canada and despite my disability I succeeded. I was not born handicap.

I prepared my application In JAN 2009 and was in the process of forwarding it to CIO; unfortunately in Feb 09 I met with accident. Some jerk driving car rashly hit me at the speed of 70-80 Kms/ Hr, i was standing 4-5 feet down the road. My leg was crushed, 2 pieces. Had to undergo 3 operations in 2 months and my leg could not be saved. While in the hospital, the wish to take my kids to Canada gave me courage to fight and live and more than half of the process of my application was done by me from my bed/ wheelchair. Filed my application in the last week of July 2009. Did IELTS, gathered PCC, renews PP's, registered marriage. Remained on bed for 6 months and was conscious that i may be rejected in medicals if i fail to walk properly and do my own work.

After the wounds dried up I had artificial limb, day and night walked to have better balance. Initially i had to take help of walker later on walking stick which I managed to dispense with. Everyday I climbed stairs 15-20 times in a day. Soon, I became independent started doing household chores as well as to do office work. Medicals came and the doctor made me to climb stairs- which i did, told to remove clothes - i did without assistance and wear clothes. Asked if i can drive car. I never used stick in front of him. Walked slowly but firmly.

It worked and I got VISA.

Now, for me another challenge starts. Due to my physical condition I can not do labour intensive work. I have heard a lot about the difficulties faces by new immigrants. I have a chalked out a plan which i would try to execute. I would bridge my education and experience with canadian studies. Canadian education will help me in getting good job.

One thing is sure - In Canada I will not go down without a fight. I will never come back as a looser. Today, my dreams had been fulfilled and I can see a better future for my kids.
great man, this had bring tears in my eyes., salute to your courage n strength

definitely your courage n determination will bring you on top in canada

God bless u.

Regards

kris905

Jan 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-March-2010
AOR Received.
17-May-2010
Med's Request
Nov 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2013
Without doubt, You are going to succeed in Canada, Keep your spirits high.
Congratulations and all the best! So proud to be in this forum with people like you

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
congratulations. you really deserve it and you did it. wish you and your family all the best in future life in canada.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I m speechless. bravo... GOD speed to u.

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! you deserve it. I like your determination. You have done your part, God will do the rest for you.

Canadaforall.

abhi292000

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20.June.2022
Doc's Request.
not yet
I AM FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYING TO CANADAAAAAAA, I JUST GOT IT, ONE MONTH AFTER MEDICALS . Cheesy Cheesy

Halo Bro,

congrats man and felt bad after hearing about ur pain..but last u got benefits of u hardship bro

god will be always with u

tk cr
Abhi

A

anushauc

explorer101 said:
I AM FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYING TO CANADAAAAAAA, I JUST GOT IT, ONE MONTH AFTER MEDICALS . :D :D

I made it despite the fact that I am handicap. I don't have right leg and am using artificial limb. I mentioned the same in my application also. God had been gracious to me and my family. It was my wish to see my kids growing up in Canada and despite my disability I succeeded. I was not born handicap.

I prepared my application In JAN 2009 and was in the process of forwarding it to CIO; unfortunately in Feb 09 I met with accident. Some jerk driving car rashly hit me at the speed of 70-80 Kms/ Hr, i was standing 4-5 feet down the road. My leg was crushed, 2 pieces. Had to undergo 3 operations in 2 months and my leg could not be saved. While in the hospital, the wish to take my kids to Canada gave me courage to fight and live and more than half of the process of my application was done by me from my bed/ wheelchair. Filed my application in the last week of July 2009. Did IELTS, gathered PCC, renews PP's, registered marriage. Remained on bed for 6 months and was conscious that i may be rejected in medicals if i fail to walk properly and do my own work.

After the wounds dried up I had artificial limb, day and night walked to have better balance. Initially i had to take help of walker later on walking stick which I managed to dispense with. Everyday I climbed stairs 15-20 times in a day. Soon, I became independent started doing household chores as well as to do office work. Medicals came and the doctor made me to climb stairs- which i did, told to remove clothes - i did without assistance and wear clothes. Asked if i can drive car. I never used stick in front of him. Walked slowly but firmly.

It worked and I got VISA.

Now, for me another challenge starts. Due to my physical condition I can not do labour intensive work. I have heard a lot about the difficulties faces by new immigrants. I have a chalked out a plan which i would try to execute. I would bridge my education and experience with canadian studies. Canadian education will help me in getting good job.

One thing is sure - In Canada I will not go down without a fight. I will never come back as a looser. Today, my dreams had been fulfilled and I can see a better future for my kids.
Hearty congratulations explorer ... What determination . I am really glad u got thru ..
I see that u the same NOC code as me . Send me an email at anushauc@gmail.com abt ure core responsibilities, will put u on if I get some good contacts ..

Cheers n all the very best :)

maoist

Jul 18, 2009
Congratulations!

Your strength and optimism are an inspiration to all.
Good luck to your new life in Canada.
And may your children grow up to be fine young adults and have a better life in Canada.

A suggestion - maybe it is good to let your children maintain some ties with India - India is growing and there will be lots of opportunities in the future (but still a lot of poverty) - when your children grow up - they will have the best of both worlds - the safety and stability of Canada and the opportunities of India.

explorer101 said:

ash_1967

Jul 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1231 (1111)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2009
Doc's Request.
01-03-2010
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
01-03-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done on 15/01/2009 and submitted with full docs to Visa Office on 12/03/2010
File Transfer...
10-03-2010
Med's Request
01-06-2010 (Received by My Lawyer in Canada on 15-06-2010)
Med's Done....
26-06-2010 and Medical & Passports Sent on 28-06-2010 which Recd by CHC on 29-06-2010
Interview........
Waived by grace of God
Passport Req..
01-06-2010 (Received by My Lawyer in Canada on 15-06-2010)
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on 22nd and issued on 22/07/2010 and Received on 24/07/2010 by grace of God
LANDED..........
Still not decided
Great! What a spirit and devotion towards your success and family? What a brave man and best parent is you? I wish you all success for your life in Canada.

Thanks