I AM FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYING TO CANADAAAAAAAAAAA

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shibuya said:
Being a handicap u have abused me a lots thru bad words in pm. Please bear in mind ur next destination is HELL.
Did you forgot that you abused my religion and insulted me first, Thank you for deciding my destination Hell, you must be God, I would be happy if you go to heaven so that at least I dont meet person like you.

Dont rake up dead posts. it is of no value to anyone.

afin

Dec 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-1-2010
Doc's Request.
23-2-2010
AOR Received.
25-4-2010
IELTS Request
with full documents
File Transfer...
3-3-2010
Med's Request
waiting " In Process" from 31/5/11
explorer101 said:
I AM FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYING TO CANADAAAAAAA, I JUST GOT IT, ONE MONTH AFTER MEDICALS . :D :D

I made it despite the fact that I am handicap. I don't have right leg and am using artificial limb. I mentioned the same in my application also. God had been gracious to me and my family. It was my wish to see my kids growing up in Canada and despite my disability I succeeded. I was not born handicap.

I prepared my application In JAN 2009 and was in the process of forwarding it to CIO; unfortunately in Feb 09 I met with accident. Some jerk driving car rashly hit me at the speed of 70-80 Kms/ Hr, i was standing 4-5 feet down the road. My leg was crushed, 2 pieces. Had to undergo 3 operations in 2 months and my leg could not be saved. While in the hospital, the wish to take my kids to Canada gave me courage to fight and live and more than half of the process of my application was done by me from my bed/ wheelchair. Filed my application in the last week of July 2009. Did IELTS, gathered PCC, renews PP's, registered marriage. Remained on bed for 6 months and was conscious that i may be rejected in medicals if i fail to walk properly and do my own work.

After the wounds dried up I had artificial limb, day and night walked to have better balance. Initially i had to take help of walker later on walking stick which I managed to dispense with. Everyday I climbed stairs 15-20 times in a day. Soon, I became independent started doing household chores as well as to do office work. Medicals came and the doctor made me to climb stairs- which i did, told to remove clothes - i did without assistance and wear clothes. Asked if i can drive car. I never used stick in front of him. Walked slowly but firmly.

It worked and I got VISA.

Now, for me another challenge starts. Due to my physical condition I can not do labour intensive work. I have heard a lot about the difficulties faced by new immigrants. I have a chalked out a plan which i would try to execute. I will bridge my education and experience with canadian studies. Canadian education will help me in getting good job.

One thing is sure - In Canada I will not go down without a fight. I will never come back as a looser. Today, my dreams had been fulfilled and I can see a better future for my kids.

afin

Dec 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-1-2010
Doc's Request.
23-2-2010
AOR Received.
25-4-2010
IELTS Request
with full documents
File Transfer...
3-3-2010
Med's Request
waiting " In Process" from 31/5/11
explorer101 said:
I AM FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYING TO CANADAAAAAAA, I JUST GOT IT, ONE MONTH AFTER MEDICALS . :D :D

I made it despite the fact that I am handicap. I don't have right leg and am using artificial limb. I mentioned the same in my application also. God had been gracious to me and my family. It was my wish to see my kids growing up in Canada and despite my disability I succeeded. I was not born handicap.

I prepared my application In JAN 2009 and was in the process of forwarding it to CIO; unfortunately in Feb 09 I met with accident. Some jerk driving car rashly hit me at the speed of 70-80 Kms/ Hr, i was standing 4-5 feet down the road. My leg was crushed, 2 pieces. Had to undergo 3 operations in 2 months and my leg could not be saved. While in the hospital, the wish to take my kids to Canada gave me courage to fight and live and more than half of the process of my application was done by me from my bed/ wheelchair. Filed my application in the last week of July 2009. Did IELTS, gathered PCC, renews PP's, registered marriage. Remained on bed for 6 months and was conscious that i may be rejected in medicals if i fail to walk properly and do my own work.

After the wounds dried up I had artificial limb, day and night walked to have better balance. Initially i had to take help of walker later on walking stick which I managed to dispense with. Everyday I climbed stairs 15-20 times in a day. Soon, I became independent started doing household chores as well as to do office work. Medicals came and the doctor made me to climb stairs- which i did, told to remove clothes - i did without assistance and wear clothes. Asked if i can drive car. I never used stick in front of him. Walked slowly but firmly.

It worked and I got VISA.

Now, for me another challenge starts. Due to my physical condition I can not do labour intensive work. I have heard a lot about the difficulties faced by new immigrants. I have a chalked out a plan which i would try to execute. I will bridge my education and experience with canadian studies. Canadian education will help me in getting good job.

One thing is sure - In Canada I will not go down without a fight. I will never come back as a looser. Today, my dreams had been fulfilled and I can see a better future for my kids.

Many Many Congratulations and Hope your Dreams Comes true ,in true sence you have the fighting skills to progress and has shown path to many aspirants

chahat

Jun 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
chc, new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
AOR Received.
no
@explorer 101
heartiest congratulation on ur achievement...
ur story is so inspiring... hats off to ur hardwork and determination...
all the best for ur coming life

new in blog

Jun 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2007
Doc's Request.
10-09-2009
IELTS Request
10-09-2009
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
hey,
Bravo man ................
SALUTES TO YOU..
Long back I heard a song froim Mariah Carey " HERO LIES IN YOU"
This song is for you..
CHEERS................

Sisifo

Nov 5, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Luck and all the best. Hope Canada turns out to be all you expected and more

SunnyDXB

Nov 24, 2009
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ explorer 101

You are really an inspiration to all of us.

My best wishes to you and your family.

SunnyDXB

ruka

Apr 7, 2008
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/02/2010 (old)
Doc's Request.
16/04/2010 (old)
AOR Received.
11/08/2010 (old)
File Transfer...
20/04/2010 (old)
Hi friend,

Good luck to you.
I am sure you'd definitely succeed. Your story gives a lot of courage to us too.

Good luck bro.

OmSai73

Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
God's Decession
Passport Req..
1-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes on Dec-15-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for March 2015
Congratulations!!!! and Good Luck.

dream_Can

Star Member
Oct 5, 2009
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent vd docs
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2016
good luck & best wishes for your very very bright future in canada. God bless you.

raamesa

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi bro,
good luck and do good.
:)

vicky1

Star Member