+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am exposed every day to the hundreds of raids from the Russian warplanes and I have been seriously

wissam nassif

Jul 2, 2019
إنني أتعرض كل يوم لمئات الغارات من الطائرات الحربية الروسية ، وأصيبت بجروح خطيرة من الرأس وأطفالي وزوجتي ، وخطر منا جميعًا أن نتوسل إليكم ، يا سيد ديفيد ، أنت أول رجل من البشرية في العالم

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
You need to post in a English on this English speaking website and guessing is maybe an asylum question post in the refugee / asylum section

wissam nassif

Jul 2, 2019
I am exposed every day to the hundreds of raids from the Russian warplanes and I have been seriously injured by the head, my children and my wife, the danger of all of us begging you, Mr. David, you are the first man of humanity in the world

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
I am exposed every day to the hundreds of raids from the Russian warplanes and I have been seriously injured by the head, my children and my wife, the danger of all of us begging you, Mr. David, you are the first man of humanity in the world
Nice try, but this is just an internet forum. If you are seeking to speak to a lawyer, https://www.canadavisa.com/contact-us.html

You will need to flee from the country that you are currently in and register with UNHCR in your new country. There are no shortcuts.

Reactions: Buletruck

pepino99

May 17, 2019
إنني أتعرض كل يوم لمئات الغارات من الطائرات الحربية الروسية ، وأصيبت بجروح خطيرة من الرأس وأطفالي وزوجتي ، وخطر منا جميعًا أن نتوسل إليكم ، يا سيد ديفيد ، أنت أول رجل من البشرية في العالم
Are you libanese ??