+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am building my file for PR and I need help regarding the process as well !!!!!!

Ra_of_hope_Canada

Dec 14, 2017
Hi, need seniors advice. My brother has got his PR (stamping on passport) this month and he will be flying for Canada in June and settle there. Can i mention ‘Yes’ for the question if I have a sibling in Canada when he flies for Canada. Cause by the time I receive the invite and have 2 months to submit documents by then he will have his rent agreement, bank statement, PR card and everything else in place?

GCMSBuddy

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Canada
Hi, need seniors advice. My brother has got his PR (stamping on passport) this month and he will be flying for Canada in June and settle there. Can i mention ‘Yes’ for the question if I have a sibling in Canada when he flies for Canada. Cause by the time I receive the invite and have 2 months to submit documents by then he will have his rent agreement, bank statement, PR card and everything else in place?
Once your brother lands in Canada, then you can answer Yes to the question.

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Yes, you can claim sibling points. Your brother needs to be in Canada when you accept your ITA.

Reactions: Ra_of_hope_Canada

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
Can i do ‘Yes’ even before he gets the PR card?
PR Card is not mandatory. After the date of his landing in Canada, you can mention 'Yes'. But remember he has to be in Canada and you should be able to prove it at the time of your PR application.

bullmoose

Apr 20, 2018
Just one correction, you get 90 days not 2 months to submit you PR application once ITA is received.