+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am an MBA from Pakistan do I need ECA from 10th grade (matriculation)

mobbi

Jan 19, 2015
I have done MBA after two years BSc. Which degrees/ credentials I need to send for ECA. Do I send credentials from my 10th grade called matriculation in Pakistan, or just bachelor and masters degree needs to be assessed.
Please guide whether my MBA from Pakistan is equivalent to Canadian masters degree?

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
mobbi said:
I have done MBA after two years BSc. Which degrees/ credentials I need to send for ECA. Do I send credentials from my 10th grade called matriculation in Pakistan, or just bachelor and masters degree needs to be assessed.
Please guide whether my MBA from Pakistan is equivalent to Canadian masters degree?
do eca for mba and bsc only

S66d9T

Feb 24, 2015
Brother send your credentials starting from metric... I did the same... do remember everything attested and sealed in envelop and then courier

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
mobbi said:
You can check the Canadian equivalency of your foreign degree or diploma here http://www.wes.org/ca/evaluations/preliminary.asp?.

WES does not charge by the number of degrees that you get assessed by them. So it would be advisable to send them all the degrees/diplomas that you have from Bachelors onwards (though the requirement is to get only your highest foreign degree assessed). So, if you have a Bachelors plus the Masters that you mentioned and WES assesses it as Masters, then you get more points and in the worst case, if they accept your Bachelors and treat your Masters as a diploma, you can still select 'two or more degree where one is at least 3 years or more'. This will give you more points when compared to just getting your Bachelors or diploma assessed individually.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
mobbi said:
Yes. You need eca of your educational docs starting from matric.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
mobbi said:
100% required
From matric onward

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
My understanding is: In Canada, Masters (2 years) is done after fours years of bachelors (Total 6 years). However, your bachelors is a two year degree (Total 4 years). This makes me unsure if it will be equivalent to Canadian masters. Still, this is just my opinion. I am not expert at this. You will find out soon. I encourage you to start as soon as possible. This is a very lengthy process as I am not sure if HEC has to attest your documents or not. Also, there are two organizations that perform ECA. Check their websites as it is usually listed very clearly what you need for which country.

Thanks

Arij

Mar 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone tell step by step process from getting documents attested by HEC till courier to CES.
My spouse have recently completed her education form Karachi University, so how and which documents(original or photocopies of original docs) she will send to HEC for attestation and how to send them to CES along with matric and inter documents.
HEC will only attest university degrees so how to make complete package for CES to be send from HEC directly

colasa17

Mar 27, 2014
I would recommend that you get your education credentials assessed via WES.

WES process is much faster. Google WES Education Credential Assesment , goto WES website and find the documents required for Pakistani applicants there.

masoombalouch

Jun 15, 2016
Please correct me if I am wrong, You mean all certificates from Matric and intermediate should be collected from all boards in separate sealed envelops and should be added with HEC sealed envelop and all envelops should be sent in one packet to WES.

Please confirm

masoombalouch

Jun 15, 2016
Hi, can any one help me on below sbject.

As we have to send all certificates from Matric to Masters attested by related boards or HECs.

It mean we need to collect all sealed envelops as follows:

1. Sealed envelop for Matric from FBISE
2. Sealed envelop for Inter from BISE Lahore
3. Sealed envelop for Graducation / Master from HEC

Then add all sealed envelops in one main envelop and should be send to WES.

Thanks for your this favor

imrankhan2015

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
masoombalouch said:
Hi, can any one help me on below sbject.

As we have to send all certificates from Matric to Masters attested by related boards or HECs.

It mean we need to collect all sealed envelops as follows:

1. Sealed envelop for Matric from FBISE
2. Sealed envelop for Inter from BISE Lahore
3. Sealed envelop for Graducation / Master from HEC

Then add all sealed envelops in one main envelop and should be send to WES.

Thanks for your this favor
1. Matriculation documents are not required for WES.
2. Sealed envelope from BISE Lahore must be sent by BISE Lahore to WES. If you send the documents yourself, WES will not accept it. Go to BISE Lahore and ask them for the procedure. I did the same from BIE Karachi. They sent my FSC transcript and Certificate to WES.
3. yes, you can get the degrees and transcripts of bachelors/masters attested from HEC Lahore/Karachi/Islamabad and and get them in a sealed envelope. Send this sealed envelope yourself to WES.

So to summarize, Matric documents are not required, FSC/Icom etc documents MUST be sent by the relevant board. And Bachelors onward documents are sent by yourself.

Hope this helps.