+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am an international transport agent and I hope to migrate to Canada as soon as possible. I am currently looking for jobs in my field. I am married w

Rayahi2020

May 14, 2024
I am an international transport agent and I hope to migrate to Canada as soon as possible. I am currently looking for jobs in my field. I am married with 3 children: 12 years old, 6 years old and 5 months old. I hope to settle in Canada to be able to guarantee a better future for my children.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am an international transport agent and I hope to migrate to Canada as soon as possible. I am currently looking for jobs in my field. I am married with 3 children: 12 years old, 6 years old and 5 months old. I hope to settle in Canada to be able to guarantee a better future for my children.
ASAP is not possible unless you are highly skilled, fluent and have PhD. Research Express Entry based on your age, funds, education assessments, language tests and work experience. Chances of getting a job with LMIA are low as employer has to prove no Canadian/PR has your skills/education.

Rayahi2020

May 14, 2024
ASAP is not possible unless you are highly skilled, fluent and have PhD. Research Express Entry based on your age, funds, education assessments, language tests and work experience. Chances of getting a job with LMIA are low as employer has to prove no Canadian/PR has your skills/education.
ok, thank you for your advice. could you guide me and give me more details please

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015
Just a word of caution.. no one is waiting for you to come to Canada. It will be hard, long, arduous, frustrating, maybe not even possible. Competition is fierce, not everyone gets in.
There's a lot of research you have to do yourself.. start at the website provided in the previous post.

Reactions: Rayahi2020