+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am an international student and my wife got two refusals on her visit visa

okilani

May 23, 2020
Hello Guys,
I am an international student and my wife got two refusals in her visitor visa applications. I just want to ask is it possible to get the visa after two refusals. Actually, there is nothing wrong with the application. The refusal reasons as following :
1- No travel history, but my wife was travelling two times yearly and she has a valid USA visa and has master's from the USA
2- Ties in the country of residence, my wife working there and she showed that she has employment and assets like car and property rental

Any advise please as I am thinking to let her apply for the third time but this time to accompany me instead of visit visa

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
What do you mean to accompany you? There is no such visa.
It seems like they suspect she is not a real visitor and are using random reasons to reject her not sure what can be done in this case.

okilani

May 23, 2020
Thanks for your reply. I mean by '' to accompany me'' to apply for a visa for more than six months and stay with me here until I finish my studies. The applications I submitted earlier just a visit visa for less than one month as she supposed to come for a month to spend her vacation here in Canada

Aman_1105

May 23, 2020
Hello Guys,
I am an international student and my wife got two refusals in her visitor visa applications. I just want to ask is it possible to get the visa after two refusals. Actually, there is nothing wrong with the application. The refusal reasons as following :
1- No travel history, but my wife was travelling two times yearly and she has a valid USA visa and has master's from the USA
2- Ties in the country of residence, my wife working there and she showed that she has employment and assets like car and property rental

Any advise please as I am thinking to let her apply for the third time but this time to accompany me instead of visit visa

Hi @okilani

You can process your wife's visa under open work permit category. It is easy and simple and your wife will have 1-2 years of open work permit visa depending upon your visa expiry date.

Hope it helps.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Thanks for your reply. I mean by '' to accompany me'' to apply for a visa for more than six months and stay with me here until I finish my studies. The applications I submitted earlier just a visit visa for less than one month as she supposed to come for a month to spend her vacation here in Canada
There is no such visa for Canada.
There is the work permit option as above but there is no guarantee of being granted that either.

Aman_1105

May 23, 2020
Thanks for your reply.
But I think it will take much time.
She can take the approval even after two refusal ?
Yes she can get her visa if applied carefully with all the mandatory documentations. I will advise you to wait till this covid situation ends.

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
how u get visa could u pls share as married and mature students have not been able to get study visa

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello Guys,

She should only reapply if she can significantly strengthen her application and show stronger ties to her home country.

What evidence did she show for proof of employment? How long a visit did she request? How much did she show in proof of funds to support the trip?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You are essentially confirming that she doesn’t intend to be a temporary visitor and that is why she is being denied. She currently wouldn’t qualify to enter Canada either since her travel is not essential. Unless she has strong proof that she is only planning on a short visit she is unlikely to be approved. Even if approved she can’t travel at the moment.