+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i am an August applicant...NOC was reached long time ago...

anees10

Aug 25, 2013
i am an August applicant...my NOC 2147 CAP was reached long time ago...

my question is why haven't i received anything from CIC? what happens next? do they send an email? when do they return my app?

thanks in advance

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi anees10,

You should send an email on the following address:

CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry@cic.gc.ca (Please remove space before and after @)

Write Federal Skilled Worker/FSW in the subject line of the email. Provide your NOC category, NOC code, first name, last name, date of birth, place (country) of birth, application receipt date & time (if known) and application receiving person (if known) at the start of the email. Ask CIO about your application status in the email body. If they have already sent your application back, they will confirm it with the date of dispatch from CIO. CIO sends post via snail mail which might take 30 to 60 days to reach you from the date of dispatch.

anees10 said:
i am an August applicant...my NOC 2147 CAP was reached long time ago...

my question is why haven't i received anything from CIC? what happens next? do they send an email? when do they return my app?

thanks in advance

rromo4ka

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
anees10 said:
thanks man..

but aren't they supposed to send an email first?
Hi!

No they will not send emails. What they do is simply send all your application package back and include a standard letter saying- cap is full.
They are sending through regular post so it takes 2-3 months to receive it back.

Roma