+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am a Permanent Resident.. I'm Here to Help..!!! My STORY follows..

ashwani.m

Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
Hi All,

First of all, I'm thankful to this forum and beautiful people I met here for all the support they gave me. Now, when I am a permanent resident, I would like to give back to this community and forum whatever information I have and experiences I went through.

I would like to share my PR story.. And additionally I would try to answer as many questions as I can when I come online..

My answers will be completely based on my experience and may not be the best solution for everyone as sometimes solutions vary with application type..

My PR story in short: (Me and My wife were applicants, Wife being the Primary applicant)

- Submitted my EE profile (FSW) first time in March 2016.. Had to wait very long for ITA. Got ITA in Feb 2017, just 1 month before expiry of my profile.
-Couldn't arrange documents in time and ITA expired..
-Re-submitted application in May 2017, got ITA in June'17 and submitted all docs in July'17 (AOR July'17 last week)
- I submitted reference letters for 4 employers, wife did it for 2. Submitted PCC from India and USA. WES assessment done for education earned in India and USA. IELTS score in order of L,R,W,S was 8,8,7,8 (wife) and 8,9,7,7 (me)
-Passed medicals in 12 days, spent maximum time in IP1 (almost 72 days) but only 3 days in IP2
-Got PPR on 26th October 2017
-My application got processed in CPC-Ottawa
-Submitted passports after 2 days, got back after 14 days from VFS global.
-Went to Canada for soft landing in December'17. Came back to India to wrapt things up here.
-As of today 09th Feb, 2019, it's been 1 year 2 months and I couldn't go back to Canada due to few family issues.
-Will be moving to Canada in September, 2019

Again, my answers for any query will be based as per MY experience..

Reactions: aniks125

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Congratulations on your PR!

What did you do for the digital photo submission? I seem to find two different specs.

https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445eb-e.pdf

https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/photospecs-e.pdf

Which one did you use? Did you submit 1 digital file or 1 digital file and one scanned file?
one of those is for the application, one of them is for the PR card/COPR. Once you are requested photos there will be corresponding details to it. don't base on hearsay or links you find online. send what they ask for

ashwani.m

Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
Congratulations on your PR!

What did you do for the digital photo submission? I seem to find two different specs.

https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445eb-e.pdf

https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/photospecs-e.pdf

Which one did you use? Did you submit 1 digital file or 1 digital file and one scanned file?
Follow this: https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445eb-e.pdf

Submitted Digital file for both applicants' photo

ashwani.m

Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
one of those is for the application, one of them is for the PR card/COPR. Once you are requested photos there will be corresponding details to it. don't base on hearsay or links you find online. send what they ask for
correct

Shilpamishra

Jul 23, 2017
Hello,
I have recently received my ITA. I am from India.My doubt is that i have 3 plus years of work experience in 3 different places.
I have reference letter( as per CIC requirements) and joining letter(the date on which i joined dated) from all the 3 offices.However, i dont have paystubs or income tax returns for all the 3 years or companies. Are those 2 Documents sufficient?Or do i need anything else as an additional proof?
Its URGENT.Please Help

ashwani.m

Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
Reference letters are more than sufficient if they include all required detials asked by CIC. I never provided anything other than reference letters for My 3 jobs and had to provide slalary slips for 1 job becuase my company denied giving salary detials on letter head for this purpose and it worked fine. Just in case, if salary detials are missing from reference letter or full time job not mentioned (or hours of work not mentioned in letter) then providing salary slip helps otherwise not required

Reactions: hamgha