+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am a forklift operator, looking for job in Canada

Solix88

Mar 25, 2023
I am Solomon, and I am looking for a job in Canada. (Visa sponsorship ). I am a forklift operator, with over ten years experience. and I am ready to pay back every money that is been spent on it, thanks.
For more information about me please contact me on my email: solomonsolix88@gmail.com.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am Solomon, and I am looking for a job in Canada. (Visa sponsorship ). I am a forklift operator, with over ten years experience. and I am ready to pay back every money that is been spent on it, thanks.
For more information about me please contact me on my email: solomonsolix88@gmail.com.
There are no jobs on this forum. Please don’t post your contact information you are welcoming scammers who will try to take advantage of you. If contacted out of the blue the person likely does not have a job to offer you they just want your money and will give you false promises. The majority of employers want to hire people who are already able to work in Canada legally. In Canada you usually need to be licensed to operate a forklift. I would look into whether you would be able to get licensed in Canada. I would be looking for specific jobs posted online and stop posting your contact information. Do not give anyone money.