+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i am a disabl person,i can not walk, i have adisability and use whelchaire to move around but i am absolutely active and do my day to day activities

Nov 28, 2020
i am a disabl person,i can not walk, i have adisability and use whelchaire to move around but i am absolutely active and do my day to day activities on my own.i am disable on two legs.my quali fication is ssc.i am belong to a poor family .i had a job quality controler of garments before,after,my present work medecine sel business,and with genarel stor of 16 years.Bangladesh here no valu of disabled peoples.i am to spend good life. now i want the visa or immigration to go to Canada. have for me any way or chosce to immigrants to Canada.i hope and pray you will fine and happy

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
i am a disabl person,i can not walk, i have adisability and use whelchaire to move around but i am absolutely active and do my day to day activities on my own.i am disable on two legs.my quali fication is ssc.i am belong to a poor family .i had a job quality controler of garments before,after,my present work medecine sel business,and with genarel stor of 16 years.Bangladesh here no valu of disabled peoples.i am to spend good life. now i want the visa or immigration to go to Canada. have for me any way or chosce to immigrants to Canada.i hope and pray you will fine and happy
You should assume that secure a job offer and coming on a temporary work permit will not be possible since it's extremely difficult to find employers willing to go through this process.

If you wish to move to Canada, then you should focus on qualifying and applying to immigrate through an economic immigration program like Express Entry. Express Entry is a points based program and those with the most points are selected for PR. You can find the program details here and estimate how many points you might have. You want to score around 470 to have a strong chance of being selected for PR:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
You should assume that secure a job offer and coming on a temporary work permit will not be possible since it's extremely difficult to find employers willing to go through this process.

If you wish to move to Canada, then you should focus on qualifying and applying to immigrate through an economic immigration program like Express Entry. Express Entry is a points based program and those with the most points are selected for PR. You can find the program details here and estimate how many points you might have. You want to score around 470 to have a strong chance of being selected for PR:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html
I love your enthusiasm to help anyone and whenever you can. Keep up the good workk may god bless you :)