+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am 30 with 5+ years of work experience in India. Will my age factor be a problem while applying for a Graduate Certificate program in Canada?

shivamkumar07

Oct 8, 2020
Hello guys,

I want to pursue a 'Graduate Certificate program in Project management' in Canada. Will my age be a problem while applying for the visa? I have 5+ years of work experience in IT Consulting in India, currently working with one of the top MNC. I have a bachelors degree and Post graduate diploma in management, now I want to move to Project management in IT Industry.

Any suggestions how should I procced with this ?

Thanks,
Shivam

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello guys,

I want to pursue a 'Graduate Certificate program in Project management' in Canada. Will my age be a problem while applying for the visa? I have 5+ years of work experience in IT Consulting in India, currently working with one of the top MNC. I have a bachelors degree and Post graduate diploma in management, now I want to move to Project management in IT Industry.

Thanks,
Shivam
If your aim is to become a PR, make sure it is a 2 year program so that you qualify for a 3 year PGWP.

Reactions: shivamkumar07

lolcocks

Jul 23, 2020
Hello guys,

Thanks,
Shivam
Age is just a number. A lot of people apply after 30 and get approved.
But if you want to increase your chances of VISA approval, I would suggest a Master's program in addition to what scylla said.