+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I-94 travel history became unavailable?

suemon

Apr 5, 2017
Hi- My travel history disappeared completely. It says records not available. I used to run the report online and get yhe whole history but not any more. My passport that I am using for the last two years is the same and never changed. I checked the names many times during running the online report but no success. Were you able to see and run you travel reports after it disappeared ? Please share your advice and thoughts.
Many thanks
Don't worry. I had a similar situation and started this thread a while ago. My record has been restored, and I can view the full travel history now. I don't know exactly how it works. I am guessing it's a technical error or update?! Just wait for some time (mine took a few months) and check again. If you need the record urgently, you may contact US customs and border protection.

Nav096

Apr 4, 2021
It happens when you don't have a last name or everything you have is under given name. try FNU as your first name and rest in given name. otherwise you can make a request via FOIA or else call i94 dept