+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hy I am prepairing ielts general test guide me best way of prepairing test mean online website ????

Fiaz Hussain

Jun 30, 2019
Or a join a regular academy please share me experience??? I am applicant of skilled worker program.i fulfill all criteria federal skilled work program have score of federal program only i test is rem

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Or a join a regular academy please share me experience??? I am applicant of skilled worker program.i fulfill all criteria federal skilled work program have score of federal program only i test is rem
Whether to join an academy or not depends on your level of English today and how much preparation you need to prepare for exam. I think you can attempt a few free tests you can find online and see how you score in them. If you are able to score good in Listening and Reading then you can focus your energy on the writing and speaking section. Most folks find writing section find a little bit tricky to master. Speaking could also be challenge depending on your spoken English today. If you work in a job where you are required to communicate in English than speaking test should be easy as well.

Fiaz Hussain

Jun 30, 2019
I need a score for federal skilled programe L7.5 R6.5 S6.5 R 6.5
only .Guide me whats to do? My English is intermediate .This is my 1st attempt for a Ielts test .Guide me best way of preparation of test thanks. Share me important keys point of test.