+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HY EVERONE WHAT DECISION HAS MADE ON APPLICATION SENT IN 2011

imrankhan1

Feb 19, 2012
I HAVE APPLIED IN MARCH 2011.AND NOW MY STATUS IS DECISION MADE AND THEY SAID THAT

We received your application for permanent residence on March 31, 2011.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 3, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on January 31, 2012.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

AFTER THAT I MAILED TO THEM THAT MY STATUS IS STILL FORM MARCH 2012
THEY REPAY ME THAT A LATTER HAS BEEN MAIL IN FEB 2012.BUT I DID NOT RECEIVED ANY LATTER YET.
CAN ANYONE TELL ME THAT WHAT WILL BE IN THAT LATTER.DOSE ANY ONE RECEIVED THIS TYPE OF LETTER WHO APPLIED IN MARCH2011.
AND HOW I CAN GET THAT LATTER.
THANKS

ayoubachraf

Mar 24, 2012
We received your application for permanent residence on December 22, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 19, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on February 24, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 7, 2012.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

today i received letter from NDVO for refusal

point calculation as per letter

EDUCATION : 20
IELTS : 9
EXP : 21
ADEPTABLILITY : 3 FOR WIFE
BUT DO NOT ADDED MY COUSIN RELATIVE POINTS
ALREADY I SEND PROOF OF RELATIVE [ PASSPORT / TAX FILE ]

PLS GIVE ME REPLY NOW FURTHER STEP FOR PROVE VISA OFFICER FOR MY ADEPTIBILITY POINTS...

regards,
Ashraf