+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Husband / Wife application - how to submit together.

supergnagno

May 4, 2012
Hello,

my wife and I are currently working on our citizenship application and would like to submit both applications together. I'm pretty sure that we can make this happen by just sending both applications together in the same envelope, but it would be better if anyone could confirm this.

Thanks
S

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Hello,

my wife and I are currently working on our citizenship application and would like to submit both applications together. I'm pretty sure that we can make this happen by just sending both applications together in the same envelope, but it would be better if anyone could confirm this.

Thanks
S
You are correct , please send both application in same package , it will be treated as family application and processed together.
Just remember to include separate check list for each application and take printout 2 times of online receipt , if you paid both person fees together and include with both the application

Good Luck

supergnagno

May 4, 2012
You are correct , please send both application in same package , it will be treated as family application and processed together.
Just remember to include separate check list for each application and take printout 2 times of online receipt , if you paid both person fees together and include with both the application

Good Luck
Thank you for your reply!

jithucan123

Feb 19, 2015

Good Luck
Hi,

I think I made a mistake here. I have applied for Citizenship for myself and my son (5 years old). I have took only one Printout of the Online Fees of $730 and attached it only in my Application (Primary Applicant). I think they may return my application. Please share your thought.

Thanks

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Hi,

I think I made a mistake here. I have applied for Citizenship for myself and my son (5 years old). I have took only one Printout of the Online Fees of $730 and attached it only in my Application (Primary Applicant). I think they may return my application. Please share your thought.

Thanks
If all the applications were in one package, you will be fine. I just included one copy of fee with a cover sheet mentioning who the fees were for. I think it won't be able issue for you.

Reactions: jithucan123

jithucan123

Feb 19, 2015
If all the applications were in one package, you will be fine. I just included one copy of fee with a cover sheet mentioning who the fees were for. I think it won't be able issue for you.
Hi,

All the Application were in one package. But I didn't include a cover sheet :(

I just include the Document Check List for the Applications. Is that okay?

Thanks

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Hi,

Thanks
I do not think it should be an issue , but better if you could provide an explanation letter or include 2 times the printout ,

But i am sure these case workers are Human and understand all these , so no issue
Relax sir :)

Reactions: jithucan123

jithucan123

Feb 19, 2015
I do not think it should be an issue , but better if you could provide an explanation letter or include 2 times the printout ,

But i am sure these case workers are Human and understand all these , so no issue
Relax sir :)
Thanks a lot Sir

uniqueAbhay

Jan 3, 2019

Good Luck
Thank you for the recommendation. I had the same ques

kvr

Mar 19, 2014
Hi,

All the Application were in one package. But I didn't include a cover sheet :(

I just include the Document Check List for the Applications. Is that okay?

Thanks
I submitted a family application and included only one printout for payment confirmation and got AOR for both the applicants.

You should be fine.