+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Husband in USA TN visa wife PR status (Pakistani passport) how I apply US visa

Discussion in 'Visa Offices in South America' started by SKQA, May 11, 2013.

  1. My husband is TN status. My two kids 2 years and 6 months old canadian citizen.
    I worte test for citizenship on Jan 31 2013 but unfortunatly I w'll go thrugh the judge interview, when I don't know.
    I am PR status in Canada and want to join my husband. What can I do can anybody guide me.
  2. Information on how to apply for a US visitor visa is here:


Share This Page