+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

humber september 2019

Dara4457

Star Member
Dec 10, 2018
I think the offer letter that have been dispatched for fall intake is for students that differed the admission from last year.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
I applied when they started applications on Nov 14 and got the offer letter on Nov 24th. GBM, ITS, and wireless telecommunication are all courses that are high in demand. Unless you have very good qualifications you can expect your offer letter to come late as they will have a lot of applicants. For those who got offer letters, March 3rd is the deadline to accept. So some people could expect offer letters after March since others who did not accept the offer letter, and the seat would become free.

Always keep at least one backup college so you can be assured of a seat.

Oscar992288

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
I applied when they started applications on Nov 14 and got the offer letter on Nov 24th. GBM, ITS, and wireless telecommunication are all courses that are high in demand. Unless you have very good qualifications you can expect your offer letter to come late as they will have a lot of applicants. For those who got offer letters, March 3rd is the deadline to accept. So some people could expect offer letters after March since others who did not accept the offer letter, and the seat would become free.

I am really confused what to do. I got offer from lambton college torronto campus nd last date to accept that offer is 24th jan. I am really confused whether i should wait for humber or i should go for lambton

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
I am really confused what to do. I got offer from lambton college torronto campus nd last date to accept that offer is 24th jan. I am really confused whether i should wait for humber or i should go for lambton
Have you compared the programs? what are the advantages, what are the disadvantages? Compare each course ( subject ) that are you going to take. Does one offer co-op while the other does not?

Oscar992288

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Have you compared the programs? what are the advantages, what are the disadvantages? Compare each course ( subject ) that are you going to take. Does one offer co-op while the other does not?
Lambton's course is good nd it offers co-op too. But reviews of this college are not good.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Lambton's course is good nd it offers co-op too. But reviews of this college are not good.
It you are feeling that reviews are not good then shouldn't you choice be easy. The is a chance that you may not get a offer letter from other colleges.

You have two choices, either take this offer letter despite what you've heard about it and hope your experience is different.

Other option is to let go of that offer letter which is a Garunteed seat for a chance at a seat which could be better but you could also come out with no offer letter however slim the possibly.

Phoenix1995

Dec 24, 2018

Hey there !
Which course did you apply for?

Jedidiah John

Jan 27, 2019
Hey,
I also applied for Humber college diploma broadcast television/videography can you help me..
Is there any interview we have to complete to get selected?