+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HUMBER OR CETENNIAL - GRADUATE CERTIFICATE

Aug 30, 2019
Hi,

I am planning to enroll for Ontario Graduate program - Media Management / Communication at Humber (Lakeshore campus) or Centennial

I already have a post graduate degree in Marketing.

Advice which college is better - Pros and cons of both and also honest reviews about both the college

Thanks in advance.

Viper_123

Jul 25, 2019
Hi,

I am planning to enroll for Ontario Graduate program - Media Management / Communication at Humber (Lakeshore campus) or Centennial

Advice which college is better - Pros and cons of both and also honest reviews about both the college

Thanks in advance.
Both colleges have their own benefit but According to me i would suggest you humber college because it has a strict study program and the teachers are also great. Plus according to the study who have studied their they have a very positive reviews so according to me Humber will be best. I am not recommending centennial college cause they have a liberal course plan and you will be mostly surrounded by Indian students only so you want get that exposure. So go for Humber

Reactions: Rajen1971

KRP

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01/02/2011
Hi,

Thanks in advance.
Humber is better.