+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Humber or Centennial

Carlisle1728

Apr 26, 2012
Hi, i got admission on both college. My subject is post grad in Tourism and Hospitality. Could anyone please tell me which one will be better institute considering all facilities. your answer will help me to pick the right one. Thanks In advance

tiger007

Champion Member
Carlisle1728 said:
Hi, i got admission on both college. My subject is post grad in Tourism and Hospitality. Could anyone please tell me which one will be better institute considering all facilities. your answer will help me to pick the right one. Thanks In advance
Hi,

In my personal opinion, most colleges are more or less same. And when it comes to Humber and Centennial.. there's hardly any difference.. also both are located in Toronto city... For tourism and hospitality programmes, Niagara college, in Niagara falls region is pretty well known..or atleast it's famous ,as it's in the hotbed of tourist area. Also, Centennial college is the oldest public college in Ontario. It's really upto you.

Carlisle1728

Apr 26, 2012
Thanks Tiger bro, yes i heard about the niagra but i wanted to stay in the city at the beginning. so i choose colleges based in toronto. please advice me to get one among these two

tiger007

Champion Member
Carlisle1728 said:
Thanks Tiger bro, yes i heard about the niagra but i wanted to stay in the city at the beginning. so i choose colleges based in toronto. please advice me to get one among these two
As I said... it's upto you. Both colleges are more or less same. Yet..if you really ask MY personal opinion...I would go for Centennial..not because it's better..but it's the oldest public college in Ontario..and hence a bit more well known... the reasons may not justify..but..I would personally go for Centennial. Rest upto you.

gaganpal_2007

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
Everyone has different opinion...centinnial might be the oldest college...but the faculty there is not good...i will adivise for Humber...the faculty and the infrastructure is very good.

fai_saudagar

Jul 18, 2013
Even I m confused between Centennial and Humber...... I m looking for Global Business Management (GBM) 2 yrs......... Which is better location wise ?

saurabh009

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
IELTS Request
after how many days u got offer letter of centennial...
Carlisle1728 said:

hell911

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i live very near the humber college right now, very near means VERY NEAR, i can actually see the humber college residence building from inside our house. :)

but i go to centennial college..

this is what i noticed, you wont be having trouble finding cheap food near humber college. there are like 4 food markets + small meat,food stores around humber college, so it will be convenient.

at centennial , i noticed there are many stores, but not like stores near humber college.